SASS Wire Forum

SPP Primers

Snakebite

1 hour ago, Matthew Duncan said:

$90 per thousand.  Reasonable price in today's market.

Kinda what I thought, especially since it included both shipping and hazmat. 

I have 2 cases Federal SPP on the way from Natchez. $989. SC adds tax $82 and $19.95 shipping and hazmat. I prefer paying the extra for known product however, I am interested to hear how they perform. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

I have 2 cases Federal SPP on the way from Natchez. $989. SC adds tax $82 and $19.95 shipping and hazmat. I prefer paying the extra for known product however, I am interested to hear how they perform. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

I placed the same order plus 8 lbs of Red Dot for loading shotgun shells. 

I also placed that order with 8 pounds of clay dot.

On 6/28/2022 at 5:33 PM, Scarlett said:

Hugs!

Scarlett

Boy, I remember not too long ago when not much over a grand would get you 20k primers, 2 kegs of powder, and 10k each of 125gn and 100gn 38 cal. bullets. I know this cause that's was the exact order I would purchase when the entire family was shooting 4 matches a month. Fortunately, when Odumber was in office, I made that a regular purchase, shot up or not, so I built up a pretty good stockpile.  

JEL

12 hours ago, John E. Law said:

Boy, I remember not too long ago when not much over a grand would get you 20k primers, 2 kegs of powder, and 10k each of 125gn and 100gn 38 cal. bullets. I know this cause that's was the exact order I would purchase when the entire family was shooting 4 matches a month. Fortunately, when Odumber was in office, I made that a regular purchase, shot up or not, so I built up a pretty good stockpile.  

JEL

Just emptied an eight # keg of TiteGroup and got a fresh one from the locker. Price tag says $139.99 :unsure:

Fresh case of Federal Gold Medal match sppm had the invoice tucked into one end from Grafs $149 on a free shipping and hazmat deal. 
sigh….

Never gonna see those prices again (sadly:()

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Lucky if we even get to keep seeing the product the way things are headed. 

JEL

Archived