SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse help For a friends Grandson

A very good friends grandson is in need of help. I got this note from her.

"He just turned 18. He was born with half a heart. Has had 3 open heart surgeries. He was told about 2 weeks ago that he was going to need a pace maker, but he doesn't have the part of the chamber that you normally connect it to, so they were assembling a team in Birmingham to figure it out. Yesterday the heat got to him so they took him to the ER where they found he was in Afib and low Oxygen so they transferred him to Mobile.

He was airlifted to Birmingham this afternoon. Johnathon arrived safely to Birmingham.Doctor's called and requested to do a cardiac conversion ASAP, they are going to incubate him."

Update From my friend...

Johnathon is in Room 830 at The Children's Hospital of Birmingham 1600 5th Avenue South Birmingham, Al 35242. Drs are attempting to keep his oxygen saturation level. This weekend the plan is to keep him resting since the cardioversion to bring him out of A fib. On Monday, they will determine if he is strong enough for the open heart surgery that week to install a pacemaker. If successful, he will need to stay another week or so. Best case scenario. Please get the word out to anyone who believes in the power of prayer and healing. Thank you.

Prayers up for a complete recovery for Jonathan.

Praying here

Sending prayers & best wishes for recovery…

Prayers Outgoing!!

Prayers going up from North of the Medicine Line for Johnathon and his Family !

God Bless .

I will put him on my prayer list for the Church 

Jabez Cowboy 

Jonathon will be going in for open heart surgery Monday morning, I will add follow up information as I get it. Please keep up the thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

Prayers still needed, BTT

I heard from my friend that Jonathan had surgery this morning and isn't doing well, Please continue your prayers for him and his family.They are needed more than ever now.

Praying here

Latest update

Jonathan went into AFIB again and stopped breathing,The pacemaker isn't working.The Drs. have put in a central line and are feeding him through a tube.He is in extensive pain.

Please keep Jonathan in your thoughts and prayers, He is a young man with his whole life ahead of him. Thank you

Praying here

Thank you all for your continuing prayer for Jonathan, Any one that would like to send a card can sent it to
E. Walker
1158 Crown Walk Dr.
Foley Alabama 36535
Attn: Jonathan

He's been moved twice and his Grandmother isn't sure if they forwarded any mail to him.

Update,He is in a Critical car unit in Critical/Unstable condition,they are keeping him at the hospital because he lives 4 hours away and if anything goes south, he would have to be Life Flighted back to the hospital, The Drs thought it better that he stays so they can deal with any problems ASAP.

Archived