SASS Wire Forum

Virtue Flat Shootist Society Annual Match-Into the deep end of the pool...

Howdy! I hope your "summer" is going well. If anyone happens to have the second weekend of July empty on your calendar, come to Baker City, Oregon and join us for the Virtue Flat Shootist Society's 2022 Annual, Violence at Virtue Flat. This year's match is special in that there is no warm-up match; instead, I'm throwing you off in the deep end of the pool right off the get-go. This year's match will be fifteen main match stages starting on Friday, July 8th with five stages and continuing with five stages per day on the 9th and the 10th of July. There will be six stages, two per day, out of fifteen total stages, with forward movement, because I have the range facilities to do that...

We will be providing lunch all three days, and there will be a potluck supper on Saturday night with a Tex-Mex theme. We will also be giving away at least one cap and ball pistol and possibly two or maybe even three, at the awards ceremony on Sunday the 10th depending on how many entries we get. If you want to test your mettle with fifteen main match stages in a single weekend of fun, contact me or Hunt Mountain Drifter and get your registration in before July 1st, because entries definitely close July 1st. Come out to eastern Oregon and ring some steel with us!

Sounds like a great match! Wish I didn't live 1000 miles away. :(

Archived