SASS Wire Forum

TSRA TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS (JULY 29-31) ***THE TEJAS CABALLEROS ARE NOW HOSTING THE MATCH***

Slowaz Molasses

People, People, People...

If you can, please consider supporting the TSRA Texas State Championships, July 29-31, hosted by the Texican Rangers   Tejas Caballeros in Blanco (match got moved) and thanks to the Caballeros for hosting!

The Stieler Ranch is a working cattle ranch with mucho precious cargo running around and with this drought, i can't say I blame the owner for not taking any chances.

All SASS rules apply and you can get a special 1 day membership if you're not a member:)

Follow the link below

https://oldfortparkerpatriots.weebly.com/special-matches.html

28 minutes ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Used to wear Z-rated, now only wear MILSPEC ballistic rated...

Howdy Ozark, I'm assuming you meant to put this on the safety glasses thread?

2 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

And if you are a Texas gun owner, you SHOULD be a member of TSRA.  They will not drive you crazy with donation requests like another organization we all know.  :)

or preferably a life member! Especially right now!

• Slowaz Molasses changed the title to TSRA TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS (JULY 29-31) ***THE TEJAS CABALLEROS ARE NOW HOSTING THE MATCH***

Well, the Texican Rangers range is sitting in a pasture, and the Tejas Caballeros is mostly sitting on gravel, (with pasture further out).  Frankly, with the record setting heat wave and drought, I'm surprised area ranges haven't been banning BP shooters yet.  Thanks to the Caballeros for agreeing to host!

Archived