SASS Wire Forum

Trying to find decent TV programs is a challenge...

31 minutes ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

I just discovered one on Netflix that may be decent since it is based on Michael Connelly books. Has anyone watched the new series Lincoln Lawyer?

We don't do Netflix, we have some other streaming service that we like. We found a bunch of old shows the have the whole series that we can watch from the beginning. We have also found some australian show we like too

Gave up on most TV stuff a couple of years back.  My local library is part of a network of other libraries throughout the county including school and colleges.  They keep me fixed up with dozens at all times.

I miss out (or maybe not so much from comments on my web connections) on all the newer stuff.

I didn’t know it was a series. Thanks

1 hour ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

We watched the whole series and enjoyed it.  We have also watched all the Harry Bosch seasons and were equally impressed.  Of course, we are big Michael Connelly fans.

Yep Bosch was great.

The new series is good. It's not up to Bosch, but then it isn't aiming to be, and while Connelly's Lincoln Lawyer stories are good, they aren't as good as the Bosch stories, in my own view.

But the new series is good and worth watching.

Archived