SASS Wire Forum

In FB jail for 24hrs for posting a joke!

Clay Mosby

I was just informed that this joke meme was sufficient to get me banned from FB for 24hrs for being mean, hurtful and whatever other BS they can come up with. I guess they were PO'd because they couldn't get the joke. :(

ssv20.PNG.cf3ae3de25344e49da27e7d7ec1dedeb.png

You can appeal, I've done it a few times and they put me back on with an APOLOGY! I kid you not!

27 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

You can appeal, I've done it a few times and they put me back on with an APOLOGY! I kid you not!

Yeah. Same happened to me. I was shocked.

I get the innocent joke, and I'm a Canadian!

I wonder what kind of uneducated, dumbbells they have working at there? 

It makes sense to me that you got locked up. You mentioned George Washington. He was an old white guy that owned slaves. Obviously your post was mean hurtful and racist.

OP... *Always* appeal every FB verdict.

The jail times are automatically executed by bot code.. not by humans.
I had a few reversed by calling for appeal, which forces a human to look at the post.
Not only does this rectify automated complaints, it wastes more of their staff time.

I closed my business and personal FB accounts and walked away when they censored the president.
I miss the good fun of poking memes at liberals, but enjoy more my lower blood pressure.

[ edit ]

FB jail time is cumulative.
Each offense is a longer sentence until you are banned.
I left FB before I got banned.
They don't like having their liberal ox gored...

If you thank thats bad I keep getting warnings for stuff I didn't even post

8 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

I was just informed that this joke meme was sufficient to get me banned from FB for 24hrs for being mean, hurtful and whatever other BS they can come up with. I guess they were PO'd because they couldn't get the joke. :(

ssv20.PNG.cf3ae3de25344e49da27e7d7ec1dedeb.png

Just posted it on my page. Lets see if they get me, heck I only go to Fakebook about 1-2 a month anyway. Leaving it alone has been one of the best decisions ever.

7 minutes ago, Slapshot said:

Just posted it on my page. Lets see if they get me, heck I only go to Fakebook about 1-2 a month anyway. Leaving it alone has been one of the best decisions ever.

...... I await with baited hook, ....... yep, goin' fishin' too ...... ;)

LOL, yep they got me and I disputed it.

Today at 3:46 PM
About your post
No one else can see your post.

Today at 3:47 PM
You disagreed with the decision
Thanks for your feedback. We use it to make improvements on future decisions.

Today at 3:53 PM

Your post is back on Facebook

We're sorry we got this wrong. We reviewed your post again and it does follow our Community Standards.

We appreciate you taking the time to request a review. Your feedback helps us do better.

LOL, well I win again.

We're sorry we got this wrong. We reviewed your post again and it does follow our Community Standards.
We appreciate you taking the time to request a review. Your feedback helps us do better.

About your post

4 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

and you got zuckerbuggered ... bergered too ;)

Yep, but then he got slapshotted!

The pic is on my page and they admitted to getting it wrong.

Kudos for wasting more of their (useless) staff time.
Kill 'em a slice at a time... just like they are doing to the 2nd amendment.
Death from a thousand cuts, is still death.

I tried to dispute it but after clicking on the box that I was disputing the lockout I couldn't get any further.  Funny thing is my lockout was actually only about 19-20 hours.

It is amusing that I am neither, kind, polite, or respectful to the current regime in the WH, but have yet to be dinged for that.

It more than likely sent them the notice you was disputing it. More than likely why it did not last the full time.Looks like they are flagging stuff and waiting to see if people dispute their decision.

17 hours ago, Slapshot said:

LOL, yep they got me and I disputed it.

About your post

Sometimes I get that. Sometimes I get a suspension and it gives me a website to go to to appeal, and please provide this and that documentation, expect a response in a month or more.

I had one labeled FALSE and blacked out after I posted a comment/opinion about something the Liberal Party of Canada was planning.

I posted the video of the Liberal Member of Parliament saying exactly what I commented on and asked them if they wanted to block him?

Apparently they didn't.

Kept my comment blocked however.

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Sometimes I get that. Sometimes I get a suspension and it gives me a website to go to to appeal, and please provide this and that documentation, expect a response in a month or more.

FAkebook was really easy like a question do you agree with it or not. click appropriate one and done. Actually got a response saying they had made a mistake in less than 10 minutes.

6 minutes ago, Slapshot said:

FAkebook was really easy like a question do you agree with it or not. click appropriate one and done. Actually got a response saying they had made a mistake in less than 10 minutes.

Sometimes I get that.  Sometimes I get the "we deleted your post and you go sit in a corner" with no options to agree or disagree.

On 6/22/2022 at 1:59 PM, Slapshot said:

LOL, well I win again.

About your post

I bet you're going to be Red Flagged now, for sure.  

6 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

I bet you're going to be Red Flagged now, for sure.  

LOL, hell I've been flagged for sometime now. I'm a admin on a buy sell page and I give them hell when they delete a post on there because of community standards. I always wondered if they are community standards couldn't we sue facebook for not getting a say in the so called community standards? I mean if we can't then how are they community standards?

Besides I seldom get on FB anymore. 

Archived