SASS Wire Forum

The Southeast Regional AMBUSH AT CAVERN COVE

20 minutes ago, John E. Law said:

Didn't work for us we've been getting pounded with sustained 80mph winds for the last 8 hours. 

JEL

JEL, you didn't ask me to hoodoo for you in Florida.:ph34r:

All jokes aside, y'all stay safe down there.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, lickskillet charlie said:

Was at the range earlier and that Krazy Kajun was'nt tak'n any chances he dun went to tha Dolla Store an got him an outfit just in case.:lol::lol::lol:

I see they let you out of the home for the afternoon. Next time take your meds before you leave the facility! 

Kajun

The first day was fun. We shot the upper five, which folks are saying are faster than the bottom five. The Iron Cowboy doesn’t read the Wire so I can say this without jinxing him. I’ve never seen him shoot better. He shot a low 18 second 10-10-6 and averaged about 18.5 per stage for the day despite a miss. I’m hoping today goes as well for him.

Can't say enough, so I'll just say this: It "felt" like a championship match. Lots of great shooters having to work hard to get the times they need to win. Every stage was a challenge with options to use your strengths, yet still difficult. The scores tell the tale of how close it was, 1 miss dropped me 10 places in the overall. Hats off to BranchWater Jack and the whole North Alabama Regulators for putting on a great match worthy of the title "South East Regional Championship". Oh, and congrats to them Florida cowboys/cowgirls for takin home the Trail Driver award... again.

Archived