SASS Wire Forum

The Southeast Regional AMBUSH AT CAVERN COVE

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bring your tongs TW. Last year there was a biggun sunning on the rocks at the back of the long range bay. It wont take you any time to round up one to scare Widder with.

6 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I gotta second that.  If I see something like that, I'm flinging lead, lots of lead.

Fling hell, I'm bustin' out the 10ga and shootin' it and everything in a 10 foot radius.

Truth is, TW crawled up close to that big rattler and when it struck out at him

for a nice bite, ole TW, armed with only a pair of pliers, yanked out one of the 

fangs when that old Rattler opened his mouth.    The other fang snapped down

on the plier handle and broke off.

It was merely Childs play for TW to tie up a toothless rattler and poise for this

pix.

True story.    Hey, ya can't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Actual Video of Widder after seeing TW's snake pic.

I about wet myself watching that! I was stopped at a red light in a bad part of town. I laughed so hard I broke up 2 separate drug deals and caused some dudes baby momma to go into labor.

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I gotta second that.  If I see something like that, I'm flinging lead, lots of lead.

I've seen you shoot. Holding that snake will be the safest place around!

And I went that long without picking at you. Ain't you glad!

9 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Just bring your tongs TW. Last year there was a biggun sunning on the rocks at the back of the long range bay. It wont take you any time to round up one to scare Widder with.

NOPE.   Barkeeper drug me into this snake pit first.

I'm innocent of voluntary participation.

..........Widder

1 minute ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

NOPE.   Barkeeper drug me into this snake pit first.

I'm innocent of voluntary participation.

..........Widder

Well that wasn't dragging you in! That was merely a polite invitation from the local Mixologist of Meyhem to sit amongst us and taste his finery.:ph34r:

The North Alabama Regulators will shoot our regular monthly match on Sunday, October 2nd, the day after Ambush ends. We will shoot 5 stages of Ambush, using the same stage instructions. It will be a donation fee match, with all donations going to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. So, bring your wallet, some extra ammo and shoot with us one more day to benefit St. Jude's.  

ST. Judes, eh?    Well, put me down for a $100 donation..... and I won't even be

at that Sunday match.

And while I'm at it, lets see if we can squeeze $100 bucks out of ole big mouth, tight

pockets, rattlesnake man TN Williams for a good cause.

He's so tight, ole George Washington squinches his eyeballs cause its been so long

since he's seen daylight.

..........Widder

15 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

ST. Judes, eh?    Well, put me down for a $100 donation..... and I won't even be

at that Sunday match.

And while I'm at it, lets see if we can squeeze $100 bucks out of ole big mouth, tight

pockets, rattlesnake man TN Williams for a good cause.

He's so tight, ole George Washington squinches his eyeballs cause its been so long

since he's seen daylight.

..........Widder

See! Now that right there is what's called being dragged in! I wont be there for the Sunday shoot either, but, put me down for $101.00. :P

St. Judes does good stuff.

1 minute ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Are the stages going to be posted or a YouTube video showing the stages by Branchwater Jack be uploaded?

Kajun

Steel can't be set until the final mowing. So, Branchwater can't shoot the video's until the week before the match, if he can squeeze it in this year with his currently crazy schedule. Fingers crossed he will get it done.

As of yesterday the # is now 230 shooters with more on the way. Reno is preliminarily working on Posse assignments and is having pretty good success honoring everyone's request's. But we are still a ways away from being able to finalize these. More to come as he does but it will probably  be pretty close to the match before this is released.

1 hour ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Reno is preliminarily working on Posse assignments and is having pretty good success honoring everyone's request's.

I still don't get why people don't understand there is way more to posse assignment than just who wants to shoot with whom.

34 minutes ago, MizPete said:

I still don't get why people don't understand there is way more to posse assignment than just who wants to shoot with whom.

Sage words! It is an enormous task and almost impossible to do until you have all the pieces to the puzzle.

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Two weeks!

....... and that gives you plenty of time to devise a plan to whoop up on TW.

Plus, you're gonna have to come up with something to counter his chicky foot

curse.

You, and the rest of the Regional participants, know that ole TW is mixing up

some kinda elixir to put a curse on his competition.   Just the other day, he

called me and ask if I had any 'crow blood' or owl feathers.    I told him he

used up all the crow blood last year at the Nationals.   :lol:

But, I could get him some small bone dust from a female Jurassic 'Raptor'

if he thought it might help him.

..........Widder

Widder, don't you worry none about ole Capt. BB, he's been doing research in cornering the coon sniglet market and I knowed by match day he'll have actual coon sniglets and essence of sniglets in bottles to put on each and every stage should ole TW pass therein.  That'll surely desniglitize TW and he'll start singing soprono for every starting line.  Ole CBB's got it going on! :D:lol:

Kajun

6 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Widder, don't you worry none about ole Capt. BB, he's been doing research in cornering the coon sniglet market and I knowed by match day he'll have actual coon sniglets and essence of sniglets in bottles to put on each and every stage should ole TW pass therein.  That'll surely desniglitize TW and he'll start singing soprono for every starting line.  Ole CBB's got it going on! :D:lol:

Kajun

I think I figured out what is going on here. Ole Kajun has been selling Tennessee Williams the latest and greatest Vodoo from the bayou. And then turning around and selling Captain Bill and anyone else that will listen the Anti Vodoo. I truly believe he is laughing all the way to the bank!

Archived