SASS Wire Forum

Waddie Shoot at EoT

Drago SASS #2995L

Hey ya'all,

Not a whole lot of interest here?

Let's use up all the ammo! Free Ammo and few shooters?

Ken sent it, Drago begged for it and Chiz gave it to us.

Let's shoot the stages......

I know, ya'all are afraid I might beat your times.

Don't worry, I won't bring my calendar and after it gets dark they usually DQ me 'cause they can't see the sundial hands anymore.

CryKeeper, pard - How bout you and me shoot together?

Travis, bring out some of your old scratched up worn out Colts.

LLC

Well I would shoot but I not sure if I am allowed to since I will also be shooting the main match the first weekend as a RO and will be working the Conventioneer stage when it is open but I plan to help setup and tear down and when ever I am free for other duties and obligations.

Travis: How 'bout we let Blackey Cole in---your call whether his score counts or not. Since we're looking for more bodies, that might help.

Did I miss something? Are we supposed to sign-up somewhere prior to EOT other than our normal Waddie sign-up? (All the talk about getting more bodies for the shoot, etc.)

I thought that this was going to be open to all waddies, and I certainly plan on taking advantage of it. I imagine the rest of the waddies will be up to shooting someone else's ammo through guns that they don't have to clean.

As I read the "rules", which there is only one, ALL WADDIES get to shoot the course. All waddies should try to shoot in the "waddie shoot" and everything will be done to accommodate them.

Blackey Cole I saw you are working the conventioneer stage and I don't expect you would "take advantage" of anyone else so why not shoot the threee stages.

Thanks Travis, I will even use my own stuff and save the free stuff for everyone else to shoot up. See ya in less than a month.

With just over 2 weeks to go, I haven't gotten anything other than a comfirmation letter. Am I correct in assuming that is all that's coming & the waddie package, waddie shoot signup, etc. will be handled at the waddie shack? Looking forward to the big event, plan to bring my own guns & be ready to work starting 16th. See ya all then, Cap'n Highpockets

• 3 weeks later...

Are the results of the Waddie Shoot going to be posted somewhere? I doubt that I was near the top of the pack, but I did shoot the three stages and wonder where I ended up.

Thanks to the folks from Ten-X (and anyone else) who sponsored this.

Since I fell on my face on the Saturday stage, would also really like to know who won. Was hoping for Abbey Rose on Ladies' side, since she is such a sweetheart and sure outshot me.

:blink:

Glad you guys enjoyed the shoot. Due to your tough scheduling some of the waddies did not get a chance to shoot all 3 stages till late sat.

I would liked to have rearanged the stages every day but that would have precluded some of the crew from shooting 3 stages.

Shirley Shooter and myself did all we could to get the waddies a shoot through and make up any days stages that needed remeadial attention.

We all had fun and look forward to next year.

Thanks for all your hard work. :D:blink:

SS

Thanks for the effort put forth to offer the waddies a chance at shooting.

The fact that it was offered as a "stage-a-day" made it hard for a number of the waddies to compeat in the "match". Myself and others I know were able to shoot a stage or two, but not the full three. If we could do it next year to allow a waddie to shoot all the stages back to back when they get a chance to break away from their duties, it would give more folks a chance at playing. Just a suggestion.

Thanks again,

Hank

Archived