SASS Wire Forum

Suspicions about Utah Bob's intentions withEarl now confirmed.

But UB doesn’t have “low life” tattooed all over his face and neck…

A just punishment for that guy would be to have peanut butter smeared all over his naked butt in a room full of squirrels. We may need to duct tape his hands and legs together so he doesn’t harm the poor hungry creatures. A gag would help with the noise…

Cousin Bubba? Dang it boy I warnt you bout that!

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

But UB doesn’t have “low life” tattooed all over his face and neck…

A just punishment for that guy would be to have peanut butter smeared all over his naked butt in a room full of squirrels. We may need to duct tape his hands and legs together so he doesn’t harm the poor hungry creatures. A gag would help with the noise…

Are you STILL here?

I thought you were leaving?

Go pack!

i get the squill pet thing , my wife and i raised three one summer when mom made a ground contact on the transformer out front and BBQd herself , but im not getting this need for "formally known as" just whats wrong with yer name ? now if i had the handle 'prince' im thinking the schoolyard beatings might have been a bit much but really , once yer known as something and successful just why do you need to change it .....unless you are insecure and confused as to who you are .....BTW i dont get that either ,,,,,just figure it out 

7 hours ago, watab kid said:

but im not getting this need for "formally known as" just whats wrong with yer name ? now if i had the handle 'prince' im thinking the schoolyard beatings might have been a bit much but really , once yer known as something and successful just why do you need to change it .....unless you are insecure and confused as to who you are .....BTW i dont get that either ,,,,,just figure it out 

It was all about the money.  It was part and parcel of a fight he was having with a record company. 

Oddly enough, it was because he wanted them to release more music.  He had a contract for an album a year with Warner.  He wanted to put out an album when he felt like it because he was a workaholic with his own studio in his house and had a rumored vault filled with 5-700 completed tracks.  They wouldn't release more than one a year because they said the market would get over-saturated with his music and drive sales down.  He started using the symbol, sales went down, and he got released from his contract.  Thing is, he was kind of stuck with it, so he kept the imagery but went back to answering to his name.

As for Bob and Earl, Bob's intentions are quite clear...

Buttermilk-Fried-Squirrel-2.jpg

15 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

It was all about the money.  It was part and parcel of a fight he was having with a record company. 

Oddly enough, it was because he wanted them to release more music.  He had a contract for an album a year with Warner.  He wanted to put out an album when he felt like it because he was a workaholic with his own studio in his house and had a rumored vault filled with 5-700 completed tracks.  They wouldn't release more than one a year because they said the market would get over-saturated with his music and drive sales down.  He started using the symbol, sales went down, and he got released from his contract.  Thing is, he was kind of stuck with it, so he kept the imagery but went back to answering to his name.

As for Bob and Earl, Bob's intentions are quite clear...

Buttermilk-Fried-Squirrel-2.jpg

thanks , that explains a lot , not that i cared enough for his music to need more , he was good in the ones i did like well enough to listen to , i think the record company was right from their marketing standpoint , i felt he oversaturated as it was but im not in that business so what do i know --- i thought he did it for attention and i found it annoying , 

Archived