SASS Wire Forum

Video of a stage

Matthew Duncan

Only took four shots to get the one target to fall!!!!

Video paused several times before resuming playing.  Anyone else have the same problem?  Video is saved on my iPad and plays without pausing.  Put when I play from SASS it pauses, wondering if it's my Internet Provider? 

4 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Video paused several times before resuming playing.  Anyone else have the same problem?  Video is saved on my iPad and plays without pausing.  Put when I play from SASS it pauses, wondering if it's my Internet Provider? 

Pausing is because the file is playing faster than it can be downloaded. 

3 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Played fine for me Matthew. If you would knock down the dang target in good order the video wouldn't be so long and it wouldn't be an issue! Need Kaya up there with her little 20 to show you how? :rolleyes:

When I click the link it downloads the video to my computer (Windows 7 laptop), after which I open it from the download folder.  It then plays fine although the video is sideways on my screen.

Archived