SASS Wire Forum

WTB Winchester Pump 22LR

Waimea

I've been looking for a while for one of these.

It doesn't need to be pristine but it does need to function/shoot.

I missed one on GB a while back and now it seems like the crowd has figured I want one so their bidding everything I see outta sight.

Anyway, if you have one and it's just taking up space in your safe give me a holler. Maybe we can make a deal.

Waimea

Saw this one on a Texas Hunting site. Beautiful specimen, don't know if it fits you budget. The sellers location is just about 15 miles north of Dallas.

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/8622549/winchester-62a-nice-and-a-97-in-16ga#Post8622549

53 minutes ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Saw this one on a Texas Hunting site. Beautiful specimen, don't know if it fits you budget. The sellers location is just about 15 miles north of Dallas.

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/8622549/winchester-62a-nice-and-a-97-in-16ga#Post8622549

A little pricey for me.

It is purdy though.

The 97 caught my eye. Then I saw it was a 16 gauge.:mellow:

8 hours ago, Waimea said:

I've been looking for a while for one of these.

It doesn't need to be pristine but it does need to function/shoot.

I missed one on GB a while back and now it seems like the crowd has figured I want one so their bidding everything I see outta sight.

Anyway, if you have one and it's just taking up space in your safe give me a holler. Maybe we can may a deal.

Waimea

See above

6 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Might consider a Rossi or Taurus copy. I have a stainless Rossi and it's a fun gun. Eats everything I feed it.

I'm being a snob.:lol:

If I had looked at GB earlier things might have turned out differently.

I'm not in a rush.

When I was at the gun shop in Lexington Kentucky, they had one sitting on the shelf I didn’t see the price was in bad shape but it was it by no means museum quality. The name of the place is antique and modern firearms, Give them a call and ask for John or Gary

19 minutes ago, CarbineCasey #4469 said:

When I was at the gun shop in Lexington Kentucky, they had one sitting on the shelf I didn’t see the price was in bad shape but it was it by no means museum quality. The name of the place is antique and modern firearms, Give them a call and ask for John or Gary

Thanks for the lead, CC!

Archived