SASS Wire Forum

SPF FS 2 Super Blackhawk hammers

Hammers are blued with the plunger. One is still in package, the other was put in gun and fired a few times but I did not like it.

Both for $170 shipped. Saw some in an earlier post for $99 apiece.

PM me for address.

Thanks

20220614_134334.jpg

I am considering purchasing these or similar for my Vaquero's.  I would love to hear your feedback.  What didn't you like about them?  What are you thinking of using to replace these?

6 hours ago, Sea Goat said:

I am considering purchasing these or similar for my Vaquero's.  I would love to hear your feedback.  What didn't you like about them?  What are you thinking of using to replace these?

I had them in my Vaqueros before I switched to Bisleys. I like them, this year at EOT Shotgun Boogie put his short stroke kit in a pair of Bisleys for me and his include Super Blackhawk style hammers and this pair are now my main match guns!! I'm an old arthritic Duelist shooter and they help a lot for me.

Randy

12 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I had them in my Vaqueros before I switched to Bisleys. I like them, this year at EOT Shotgun Boogie put his short stroke kit in a pair of Bisleys for me and his include Super Blackhawk style hammers and this pair are now my main match guns!! I'm an old arthritic Duelist shooter and they help a lot for me.

Randy

Randy, Thank you for sharing this information.  Much appreciated.

Archived