SASS Wire Forum

High Noon at Tusco 2022

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All,

I would like to announce High Noon at Tusco 2022 will be sponsored by George Dadas State Farm Agency and Pole Barns Direct!

Registration forms will be available Saturday, June 25th, by 8pm. The registration forms and flyer will be on the website on this page https://www.tuscolongriders.com/high-noon

High Noon will take place September 30th thru October 2nd, (Side matches on Friday, Main Match Saturday/Sunday).

Registration forms will only count when they are MAILED to Prairie Dawg. They count when he receives them in his mail box. Like in past years our limit is 115 shooters. Stay tuned for more information. 

Thank you!

Buckaroo Bubba

Don't ferget -- Modified Plainsman in the AM on side match day (Friday)

Too Much Fun!!!

--Dawg

Best "Bang for the Buck" shoot anywhere. Food, shooter's gift, stages written by world champions, prize table at banquet and great people. Need I say more? 

10 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Best "Bang for the Buck" shoot anywhere. Food, shooter's gift, stages written by world champions, prize table at banquet and great people. Need I say more? 

That about covers it all.

Being retired, I only have to get my wife's permission for time off.  She says I am already off.

• 2 weeks later...

High Noon at Tusco 2022 registration is now open! Registration forms and flyers are up on the website, https://www.tuscolongriders.com/high-noon
Remember they need to be mailed to Prairie Dawg. Thank you for your continued support! - Buckaroo Bubba 

8 hours ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

High Noon at Tusco 2022 registration is now open! Registration forms and flyers are up on the website, https://www.tuscolongriders.com/high-noon
Remember they need to be mailed to Prairie Dawg. Thank you for your continued support! - Buckaroo Bubba 

Did you know that your club is NOT listed in the SASS affiliated clubs? Just a heads up on that.

Rye

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Did you know that your club is NOT listed in the SASS affiliated clubs? Just a heads up on that.

Rye

We are working on that..trouble getting info from our host club..

25 minutes ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

We are working on that..trouble getting info from our host club..

We had a similar problem at Rochester. Hope you straighten it out!B)

Aw let's face it.  when you have Pam's Chuckwagon, Mod'd Plainsman on Side Match day, Pam's Chuckwagon, Two days of Gunpowder Smoke, Pam's Chuckwagon and great friends, a SASS listing is . . . moot??  :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Aw let's face it.  when you have Pam's Chuckwagon, Mod'd Plainsman on Side Match day, Pam's Chuckwagon, Two days of Gunpowder Smoke, Pam's Chuckwagon and great friends, a SASS listing is . . . moot??  :rolleyes:

The SASS listing doesn’t only apply to the three day it’s for people looking for shoots in Ohio.

Clubs pay to be listed and Tusco has always been in there that’s why I wondered. We had a problem with Rochester a couple years ago that finally got straightened out.B)

2 hours ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Most Excellent -- Keep 'em comin'

Do you have to mail yours to yourself??:lol::P

2 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Nah.  Prairie Dawg mails it to me and I mail it back to him :D

I hope he gets it in time!!:lol::P

• 2 months later...

Howdy All,

High Noon at Tusco 2022 is only about 2 weeks away!!!!

Please read the 'Important Notes' about High Noon at Tusco. 

https://www.tuscolongriders.com/high-noon

If you have any questions or concerns please contact myself or Prairie Dawg. 

We look forward to another great High Noon at Tusco. 

Thank you! See you at the range!

Buckaroo Bubba

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy All,

High Noon at Tusco 2022 is 1 day away!!!!

Please read the 'Important Notes' about High Noon at Tusco. 

https://www.tuscolongriders.com/high-noon

If you have any questions or concerns please contact myself or Prairie Dawg. 

We look forward to another great High Noon at Tusco. 

Also, my source said that if you are coming from the North, 77 South to 250 East is still OPEN. Coming from the East, 250 is still CLOSED. Please plan accordingly.

Thank you! See you at the range!

Buckaroo Bubba

Archived