Jump to content

How about posting the list of "Who's Coming" to the Southeast Regional?


Waco Jim

Recommended Posts

I was thinking about getting SIdekick to give me some lessons but I need to know how stiff the competition is going to be.  Will determine what I'm willing to pay for those lessons?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

The competition will be stiff in most categories. There’s a who’s coming on the NAR website, but it hasn’t been updated in a while.

 

https://www.northalabamaregulators.com/about-3-2

 

The Burt’s will be there. This will be the Iron Cowboy’s first match shooting Cowboy. I think he’s ready.

 

He looked ready at Wartrace!  Good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

The competition will be stiff in most categories. There’s a who’s coming on the NAR website, but it hasn’t been updated in a while.

 

https://www.northalabamaregulators.com/about-3-2

 

The Burt’s will be there. This will be the Iron Cowboy’s first match shooting Cowboy. I think he’s ready.

I think he was born ready. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I call that bold talk for a one handed playwright!

 

 

I keep forgetting I have that advantage where I only have to use one hand.:ph34r:

I think you owe me a nanner split by the way.:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I keep forgetting I have that advantage where I only have to use one hand.:ph34r:

I think you owe me a nanner split by the way.:D

We rented a place about a mile and a half from the range.  Drop by for dinner one night and we'll feed you and follow up with a home made nanner split.  You earned it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

We rented a place about a mile and a half from the range.  Drop by for dinner one night and we'll feed you and follow up with a home made nanner split.  You earned it.

Only if Sharon is cooking and Iron Cowboy keeps using two hands!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unsure if we have sent in our paperwork yet not not but we'll be there Me and Sapphire Rose that is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, English Tom said:

I am in , paperwork filled in hotel booked , working on ironing out that temptation that I found at the TN state to shoot one handed as a 49er ..........

Gunfighters have more fun. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Max & Ophelia will be there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rumor has it that I might be there!

 

Kajun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We plan to be there. Haven't filled out the paperwork or shipped the gold... But we'll be there :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.