SASS Wire Forum

A Voice of Reason

Subdeacon Joe

Sadly, NONE of those who are pushing these ineffective and unconstitutional proposals will EVER read the young ladie’s report, nor will they even remotely consider any of her testimony to be relevant or applicable.  It will be dismissed out of hand and criticized and condemned by the complicit media and the rabid gun grabbers who receive all the publicity.

NOT ONCE will ANY “major news outlet” make one second of her testimony public!

saddly it is this failure on the part of our political leadership to look at these things in real terms - instead of taking on banning the hammer or nail , they ignore the mental state of those that used them to nail some innocent to a cross , now , if that reference doesn't offend enough - remember that those that directed the nailing were p[politicians of the time , and i ment tjhe offense at those that pass such laws --they are showing their stupidity and ineptitude 

Ranking Member Comer needs a good slap in the face. I’d volunteer for that task. That look says it all about him. I don’t what his party affiliation is. 

We have no “political leadership”. These people have no idea what leadership is. 

9 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

What an intelligent and articulate lady! Too bad the left and the media ignores her!:angry:

It isn't about facts, common sense or logic, it's about feelings and politicians saying and doing anything to keep their seat in Congress.

1 hour ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Why do you think the Left and the media ignore her?

Her thoughts and words don't fit their narrative.   I have found from much personal experience with my family, if you don't fit the narrative, you are drummed into silence, or ignored and pigeon holed as a lunatic for not following lock step with the narrative.  This is the first I've heard of her.  I'm a better person for it.  I wish her much success.  The country needs more people, especially young people, like her.

Archived