SASS Wire Forum

Gun store got excited

Trigger Mike

I have dramatically cut back on what I buy, unless I can find an actual use.  I have even started selling things I no longer use much anymore.   

This week I went to the store and saw they had keltech sub 2000 on the wall.  I had heard they keltech sent several to Ukraine, as their customer that had ordered them was destroyed by the Russians.  It got me curious about them.   

I wanted something for the backpack etc when in the woods.  I looked at it and said I will buy it and the owners wife who was helping me let out an excited, " YOU'LL BUY IT?!"  Most happy I've seen them in a while. 

Hope it is a reliable and accurate shooter 

I have one in 40. Did all the Mcarbo upgrades and used it in ASI and other competition until Covid shut down the indoor matches. It worked fine. Only issues were due to the Glock extended 23 round mags which apparently are too heavy for the latching mechanism. It works fine with the std Glock 15 rounders. It's my SHTF gun and sits in a bedroom closet. They are an acquired taste.

I must admit that I somehow didn’t realize these existed. I thought the Sub-2000 was a .223/5.56 gun. I may have to look into getting one of these someday. 
How much do they run where you are. You can get a California compliant one here for $560-650. It doesn’t fold up. I want a folder. 

https://www.keltecweapons.com/firearm/rifles/sub2000/

I just read what makes the ones that are legal here Communist…I mean California compliant. How flippin’ ridiculous. Fixed mag, solid stock, paddle in back of pistol grip. 

My exodus day is July 23rd. I will celebrate this anniversary henceforth. 

Archived