SASS Wire Forum

Need grips checkered

Lonesoms Al SASS37893

You should have talked with SLATER at the TN State last weekend.

He does laser 'stuff' on grips, etc.     He was the guy who did ALL the awards, name badges, plaques, etc.   for the awards banquet.

He had his laser engraver at the match and was attempting to accommodate all the request.

..........Widder

Klassic Laser (Taz), Aspen Filly, and Chuckaroo

2 hours ago, Lonesoms Al SASS37893 said:

Widder, I did talk to him and he doesn't have his laser setup yet. If he did I sure would have let him. Al

My misunderstanding.    He told me that he was trying to laser engrave a set of grips while at the match but he didn't

tell me he didn't have the set up yet.

Thanks

..........Widder

Hey Lonesome!  Do you want your grips checkered for looks?  Or grip.    If for function, a coat of carnuba wax does a grip job of  increasing "hold-ability"  plus protects the surfaces.         Told a friend about this years ago and he thanked mr for saving him a lot of money.   GW

Tazz does a great job. He's done quite a bit on our guns.

10 hours ago, G W Wade said:

Hey Lonesome!  Do you want your grips checkered for looks?  Or grip.    If for function, a coat of carnuba wax does a grip job of  increasing "hold-ability"  plus protects the surfaces.         Told a friend about this years ago and he thanked mr for saving him a lot of money.   GW

And if you get sweaty hands in hot weather, rubbing antiperspirant on your palms before the match starts works, too.

Archived