SASS Wire Forum

Take Action to Stop Extreme Gun Control Package: Congress is Voting This Week!

Charlie T Waite

Last Thursday, the House Judiciary Committee rammed through an extreme package of gun control measures on a party-line vote. If this terrible legislation becomes law, tens of millions of law-abiding gun owners would be turned into felons and their lawfully-acquired property would be subject to confiscation by federal agents. Nancy Pelosi plans to bring this to the U.S. House floor for a vote this week.

The bill, H.R. 7910, which was introduced and heard in committee in a matter of only three days, is a conglomeration of numerous other gun control bills.

You can read details about this gun control package by clicking here

Please take action TODAY and ask your U.S. Representative and Senators to oppose these measures and any other federal gun control law being pushed by Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.

Yours in Freedom,

Lexi Klein

Did this!!  Got replies back from both senators already.  One was the general acknowledgment of reciept of the letter. The other was specific and, while not entirely adamant about support of 2A, he DID point out that the current wave of feel good, “we gotta do something!” legislation was both political and grossly opportunistic!  He’s supported all pro 2A legislation in the past, so I feel like he will hold the line.

I’m crafting my own letter to the other senator to reinforce my position and to offer real, usable proposals for dealing with the problems behind recent violence and solutions that I have suggested here before.

Archived