SASS Wire Forum

Removed

Cobra Kid

Remove please

• Cobra Kid changed the title to FS // Forced to get out of the game back surgery

Cobra Kid, sorry to see you leaving the game but are you 100% sure that you won't rehab and come back stronger and even better??  It'd be a shame for you to have to buy back all you clothes ... just sayin' ...  I've had two shoulder surgeries (one each side), two wrist surgeries (broke the same one twice), one elbow surgery, and a crushed ribcage with 20 fractures ... and I feel GRRRRREAT!!!

9 hours ago, Spoon River Sam, SASS #33194L said:

Howdy Cobra Kid,

If #1 inseam is 32 or 34, I'll take 'em.

Please let me know,

Thanks - Spoon

42x36

8 hours ago, Slapshot said:

What is the inseam on the pants?

#3   42x27

6 hours ago, Nostrum Damus SASS #110702 said:

Cobra Kid, sorry to see you leaving the game but are you 100% sure that you won't rehab and come back stronger and even better??  It'd be a shame for you to have to buy back all you clothes ... just sayin' ...  I've had two shoulder surgeries (one each side), two wrist surgeries (broke the same one twice), one elbow surgery, and a crushed ribcage with 20 fractures ... and I feel GRRRRREAT!!!

can't stand or walk in wheelchair doing rehab 2 times a week getting a little better just real slow ,haven't given up yet  thanks

32 minutes ago, Cobra Kid said:

can't stand or walk in wheelchair doing rehab 2 times a week getting a little better just real slow ,haven't given up yet  thanks

Keep at it.  After the rib crushing I was bed-ridden and high as a kite on opioids for almost 4 months just so I could (and want to) breathe.  It was another year and half of rehab and various physical therapy stuff before I decided that I'd just have to get used to the back, side, and chest pain from the nerve damage.   I re-fractured one of the poorly healed ribs three more times in the next couple of years.  It takes time, sometimes a lot of time.  By now though I've felt really great for several years running.  Stronger too.  Stick with your rehab and think long term.  It is sometimes hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel -- trust me, I know.

Kid sorry to hear about your back surgery and the rehab, tonight I'll remember you in my prayer time.  Hang tough.  Bless your rehab  Happy

• Cobra Kid changed the title to FS // Forced to get out of the game ****New Deal*****
  • Cobra Kid changed the title to FS // ****New Deal ON SHIRTS**************
1 hour ago, Lunar Tic Pete said:

Hello Cobra Kid,

What color is shirt #6?

Thanks, Pete. 

Cream off white

• Cobra Kid changed the title to FS // 5 shirts for one price shipped
  • Cobra Kid changed the title to Removed

Archived