SASS Wire Forum

WTB Bisley style pistols (2) 45 LC

Like the title says I am looking for a pair of 45 LC Bisley style pistols. Italian mfg. Cimarron import, Ruger New Model. Prefer shorter barrel 4 something inch barrel or less, but will consider up to 5.1/2, So what ya got collecting dust. Thaks in advance Bear Run Butch

• Bear Run Butch changed the title to WTB Bisley style pistols (2) 45 LC

Maybe someone out there did not see this so back to the top. Also looking for a pair of hen's teeth. I guess I will see which pair I find first. Happy shooten BRB

Seems to me there is a pair of Bisley Vaqueros listed now. Maybe 2-4 pages back. There are a pair of 5.5” from Thunder Creek Kid on pg 5.  Look him up. 

Hey Mezcal thanks for the heads up but they are OMV not new model Vaqueros I waited this long so will continue to wait for what I want, Thanks again BRB

• 2 weeks later...

Butch, I have some hens teeth available if you’re still looking!

Did you get the Bisley’s yet? 

I have a pair of OMV in Blue Case frames,4 3|4 barrels, Mountian Belt Base(cylinder) pins, Steel Ejector rod housings, colt type ejector rods,The action is all worked over smooth as silk and slick as oil!

They have custom Bone ivory grips with Ruger emblems. I bought these years ago from a lady on here but have never shot them. I was also never going to sell them!  But age and time catches up!  Let me know if this is what you are looking for! These are not 45LC they are 44spl/44mag

IMG_1435.JPG.6e2dda46198bf9a14c26f9b7f36d06a8.JPGIMG_1434.JPG.8246e68ea6b319672b84c86fa0a92f95.JPG

Archived