SASS Wire Forum

New CAS decal for truck

Mustang Gregg

I don't put NRA or SASS on my vehicles these days.

But most libs don't recognize this one.  Any YOU ALL will.

A buddy of mine made up a load of them.10_10.4.thumb.jpg.173db91140dd6ddf8873c6c77a9c1261.jpg

I'm actually ordering one from an ebay seller!

1 minute ago, Currahee said:

ebay link?

I am working on the order now. Do you want me to see if they will list it publicly? Looks like it will be $10 shipped

DeaconKC. Please list the site. I don’t put anything on my vehicles. This I would. 

This decal was in the shooters bag at the recent SASS Mississippi State Championship.B5A4545B-05A8-4878-8C64-B8EB7BA8EC2F.thumb.jpeg.910a0acc6a3f8bfa99a8bbfbe627fd1b.jpeg

I like it. 

Texas Ten Horns offered 10-10-4+ decals at The Great Spaghetti Western annual match this past weekend.

Okay, I just ordered some. If you guys are serious, PM me I have 4 extra coming.

Here's how the ones I ordered look on the truck.

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin

10-10-4 decal.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine from Deacon. It looks great and I'd show a picture of it on my truck, but I'm seriously considering a new ride right now and don't want to waste it.

Thanks, Pard. 

I like this one.  There are so many stickers out there using these white ovals that they tend to be ignored.  I think some folks are likely to think this indicates that I do triathlons (HAHAHAHAHA!!).  A shooter from up north handed a bunch of these out to us a couple years ago.  Sorry I can't recall his alias but it had "Bubba" in it.  That was right before the pandemic hit and haven't seen him since.  Thanks Bubba!  :)

Archived