SASS Wire Forum

Pistol primers

X Mark

FYI     Brownells is showing CCI primers in stock !!!!

Don't forget to use coupon code TAG for $15 off if you buy 2 bricks.

Link to CCI Small Pistol: https://www.brownells.com/reloading/primers/pistol-primers/pistol-primers-prod79081.aspx?avs|Size_1=Small%2bPistol

Use JUNE25 for $25 off of purchases over $250, since they also have Federal Small Rifle Primers you could combine 4 bricks.

Link to Small Rifle: https://www.brownells.com/reloading/primers/rifle-primers/rifle-primers-prod79082.aspx

Both in stock as off 1311 Zulu 

Just an FYI.  I run an ammoseek every day.  Right now you can get MagTech small pistol magnum at Castle Arms.  You can get CCI small pistol magnum at MiWall Corp.  Those are running around .10

You can get Federal small pistol magnum at Reloading Unlimited and Ready Set Ammo, but those are closer to .13 or .14.

Thank you ! I wasn't even aware of an ammoseek app or site .

Thx.

X  mark

The local Sportsman's Warehouse got in a batch of primers of every size on Tuesday.  CCI and Federal.  They were limiting sales to two packages of 100 per customer.  They were $5.19 per hundred which works out to $51.90 per thousand.  Cheapest price I have seen in a while.  Went back the next day and they were pretty much gone.

Brownells and Midway USA both show out of stock already.

7 hours ago, X Mark said:

Thank you ! I wasn't even aware of an ammoseek app or site .

Thx.

X  mark

The ammoseek site is useful but not comprehensive.  For example: Ballistic Products has had Cheddite 209 primers in stock for weeks and ammoseek does not show them.

On 6/2/2022 at 10:03 AM, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

The local Sportsman's Warehouse got in a batch of primers of every size on Tuesday.  CCI and Federal.  They were limiting sales to two packages of 100 per customer.  They were $5.19 per hundred which works out to $51.90 per thousand.  Cheapest price I have seen in a while.  Went back the next day and they were pretty much gone.

Bought Federal large pistol match primers at local Sportsman’s Warehouse today ( Saturday)……. Limited to 200 per customer per day. They had plenty, plus a LOT of small rifle, encouraging!

1 hour ago, Captain Clark said:

Bought Federal large pistol match primers at local Sportsman’s Warehouse today ( Saturday)……. Limited to 200 per customer per day. They had plenty, plus a LOT of small rifle, encouraging!

That's when you load up the whole family to go to Sportsman's Warehouse.  Well, the ones old enough to buy primers.

On 6/2/2022 at 7:47 PM, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

The ammoseek site is useful but not comprehensive.  For example: Ballistic Products has had Cheddite 209 primers in stock for weeks and ammoseek does not show them.

Nope, definitely not comprehensive.  It also doesn't pick up Natchez Shooting Supply.  But it does pick up quite a bit.

Archived