SASS Wire Forum

Time to pay close attention?

One of the main problems with our law makers is that most of them don't know anything about guns and decide to make up feel good laws that sound good to those ignorant about firearms but don't make sense and do not impact the real problems.  Recently the "President" stated that 9mm was a high caliber bullet and should be banned. (what an idiot).  This is the kind of idiocy  we are facing.  Recently some law maker stated that those under 21 were not mature enough to own rifles but he did not consider those same individuals too immature to vote,  his logic escapes me.

That begs the question.  Do all ferry tails start with "once upon a time"? No some start with "If I am elected I promise".

it don't seem to matter to the elected critters , as long as they stay in power 

I have been watching for 40= years , waiting to see when , they will attempt to take our rights 

now looks like the time , they will attempt to do so , it is now time to decide , HOW you will respond 

do NOT tell any one what you decide , but steel your resolve , to act accordingly 

Chickasaw Bill 

It would be wise for us all to keep our own council and let no one else know how you plan to respond.

Archived