SASS Wire Forum

SPF

Selling my Black Hills Leather rig as shown in the pictures below. It has conches. Loops are made for .38/.357.  It measures  45" to the largest hole and 41" to the smallest hole. Made for both OMV and NMV pistols, as well as other pistols with a similar fit. 

Also selling a .12 shotgun shell belt bought from Longhunter. It measures 37-38" to the smallest size and 41" to the largest size. This particular belt is no longer sold by Jim. As you can see, I removed 2 of the double loops as our local SASS club rarely had stages with more than  four shotgun rounds.   

Price for the rig is $225 plus $10 shipping and the price for the shotgun shell belt is $75 plus $10 shipping.  If someone buys both, I'll include the 5 round loops  for .38/.357 AND the crossdraw holster shown. Shipping would be $20 for everything together.  NO TRADES, but thanks anyway!

NOTE: I have posted other items I'm selling and unfortunately many have spoken for them at the same time.  Due to the timing of responses I have had to advise that items were still available when in fact I simultaneously received notice that someone different wished to buy the items. Sorry for any confusion!

IMG_3253.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3257.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG

IMG_3261.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

IMG_3258.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

Archived