SASS Wire Forum

IOWA STATE Winners

Cactus Clark

Congratulations to all the Iowa State Winners and a big thank you for all that attended.  I and the FDMR BOD hope you had a great time...I will post all the scores tomorrow, as I just got home from the range.

CC

Congratulations to Grace & Deuce for the overall wins and all the Iowa state champs. 

Anyone putting on a state or above match should copy the Iowa templet. Stage scenarios where straight forward, targets big and close, lots of shooter choice on how you shot the stages.  
Well done match, this one will be on the list for next year. 
Thanks, LF.

Great stages and great people!  Thank you to the Fort Des Moines Rangers for hosting a top notch event!

38 minutes ago, Dream Chaser, SASS #79316 said:

Seems to be a little problem getting all the scores.

What the issue?  Its a link to the clubs Google drive and I shared it with everyone.  Its sometimes hard for me to catch these things, as I'm an account administrator with all my profile 

CC

24 minutes ago, Cactus Clark said:

What the issue?  Its a link to the clubs Google drive and I shared it with everyone.  Its sometimes hard for me to catch these things, as I'm an account administrator with all my profile 

CC

No issues getting scores from link or website

9 hours ago, Long Fingers, SASS#56813 said:

Congratulations to Grace & Deuce for the overall wins and all the Iowa state champs. 

Anyone putting on a state or above match should copy the Iowa templet. Stage scenarios where straight forward, targets big and close, lots of shooter choice on how you shot the stages.  
Well done match, this one will be on the list for next year. 
Thanks, LF.

100% second these comments!!   First time attending this match and great range, great targets, fun group to shoot with.   Really enjoyed the match.   If you haven’t been, add this to your list next year.

Fantastic Match as always !

Thanks so much to all that worked so hard to deliver a top notch match !

Congratulations to all the winners and to JB Kid on his Regulator Badge !

Archived