SASS Wire Forum

My congratulations to ALL the winners of the PA State Match

Black Hills Barb

We're not home yet and cell service can be sketchy here, but the winners are due their sincerest congratulations.  Tombstone Coty and Alamo are the 2022 PA State Champions.  Having known both of these exceptional young adults since they started out in SASS approx 10 years ago makes me very proud.  Both have also been SASS Scholarship recipients.  It was a well fought, close match and they prevailed.

More info will eventually be found on our website an FB page.  We won't be home until tomorrow and I have a ton of unpacking to do as well as match close out duties.

What a fantastic surprise!

I had not attended this match for five years and it is one of the best run anywhere.  The people are all so friendly and helpful.  Having grey hair, several different pards offered to push my cart or help me position my firearms.  It restores my faith in our shooting pardners.

Our Posse #7 Leader was outstanding and tried to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I am still trying to sign-up for that Fun Category, but then, aren't all categories the Fun Category?

Thanks Barb for all you do.

Frontier Cartridge,

Frontier Lone Rider

On 5/30/2022 at 10:47 AM, Frontier Lone Rider said:

What a fantastic surprise!

I had not attended this match for five years and it is one of the best run anywhere.  The people are all so friendly and helpful.  Having grey hair, several different pards offered to push my cart or help me position my firearms.  It restores my faith in our shooting pardners.

Our Posse #7 Leader was outstanding and tried to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I am still trying to sign-up for that Fun Category, but then, aren't all categories the Fun Category?

Thanks Barb for all you do.

Frontier Cartridge,

Frontier Lone Rider

Thank you for the kind words.
I'm still closing out the match.  Today is picture review day.  Take a look at this smile!
image.thumb.jpeg.46cbb5cf8488dc1918e7d32fa5877b59.jpeg

5 hours ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

Scores?

Here's everything!  We also have these files and pictures on our Facebook page.  More pics will be added as I get the time.

Match Final Total Time Main Match 05282022.pdf Clean Match Main Match 05282022.pdf Stage Ranking Total Time Main Match 05282022.pdf Scores by Category Main Match 05282022.pdf

Wow!  I just about don't know anybody Up North any more.  With Barb at the helm, I don't doubt it was a fine match.

1 hour ago, Black Hills Barb said:

Thanks, I do no do Face Book

Congratulations everybody. Handshake or hug for all you folks I actually know and shoot with.

"Fine Job"

Great Match!  Had a lot of fun, compliments to Barb and all the others who put on the match.  Posse 4 was a fine bunch to shoot with!

Archived