SASS Wire Forum

EOT Warm Up match Feb 25 & 26, 2023 at Tombstone Livery, Az

Too Tall Bob

On 11/29/2022 at 1:29 PM, Jax T said:

Too Tall,

Please add Jax T, Mojo Rising, and Wynonna Earp to the list. Looking forward to shooting with you guys again.

Jax T

Will do! Please fill put the app and send to me!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/3/2022 at 1:10 PM, Honey Gun said:

Is there an application for the February 25 and 26, 2023 shoot?  

”Refer to link in original post for application”

thanx!

On 12/6/2022 at 11:08 AM, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Let me add some clarification.   The link on Page 1 at the beginning of the thread works just fine.   Just this one here on Page 2 seems to have a problem.

Well, the easy way to fix that is to say”Refer to link in original post for application”

thanx for your noticing the problem!

You have our entries now check on the way.

Look forward to it as we have for a number of years.

Walking Allen Street after match in our shooting garb  can really impress the tourists..:D

2 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

You have our entries now check on the way.

Look forward to it as we have for a number of years.

Walking Allen Street after match in our shooting garb  can really impress the tourists..:D

Or scare the heck out of them. 

Two Tall Bob we regret to advise that Kathouse Kelli and I will not be making the trip to EOT next year, due to the escalating costs, & US vaccination policy.

I have also just cancelled our bookings at Katies Kozy Cabins if anyone is interested as there will one available now.

Kind regards and happy new year to all our fellow cowboys and gals, maybe 2024 will be better.

Jack. 

We're looking a little skimpy on signup, at this time, for our EOT warm up match. Please, if you are planning on shooting our match, send in an app.

Thank you,

Johnny Meadows

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Too Tall B   

Can your repost application?  Please  Thank you.  Planning on being there.  Two of Us.

Sent it to ya HT. C U there.

• Too Tall Bob changed the title to EOT Warm Up match Feb 25 & 26, 2023 at Tombstone Livery, Az

Not a Wild Bunch competitor but sorry to hear that match had to be canceled.  Hoping for much better response two regular warm up matches.  Looking forward to fun at Livery and downtown Tombstone.

4 hours ago, Doc Worden said:

I would like to shoot the warm-up match in tombstone this year(2023).  I’m having trouble finding an application.

Or can I signup the day of the match?

Doc Gaby Worden  SASS#107944

Go to the original post. Click the link EoT Warmup 2023.pdf for the app

BTT

On 1/30/2023 at 9:07 PM, Too Tall Bob said:

12 - 6 each day

TTB,

Aren't these six/day totally separate matches thus one can shoot on Sunday if not available for Saturday start?  Might be a few not making it in their travel by match time Saturday.  Of course, they only get half the fun and perhaps less time at Big Nose Kates, Oriental, Crystal Palace, Doc Holliday's, etc,. :D

Sassy and I plan to arrive Thursday for extended pleasures.

C U soon.

You are correct and there are several folks who are shooting only one day. 

ps:  I have given the bars and restaurants, advance, warning, and cautioned them that the two of you will be there

On 2/9/2023 at 2:41 PM, Too Tall Bob said:

You are correct and there are several folks who are shooting only one day. 

ps:  I have given the bars and restaurants, advance, warning, and cautioned them that the two of you will be there

Omaha John and Complicated Lady will be joining them in their shenanigans around Tombstone 

24 minutes ago, Complicated Lady said:

Omaha John and Complicated Lady will be joining them in their shenanigans around Tombstone 

double the fun.......and cautions

No Sir!  We can fit you in!   If you cannot download the app from the link on the first post, send me your email in a PM and I will send you an app

I'm comin', I'm comin', but I can't get the application link to work. Says it is unavailable. Send me a PM with application and I will send it in. I left you a message.

Archived