SASS Wire Forum

EOT Warm Up match Feb 25 & 26, 2023 at Tombstone Livery, Az

Too Tall Bob

Here’s a great time to get tuned up a bit before EOT. Relax in Tombstone Az for the weekend and also take advantage of some no pressure fun stages to work out the misses and fumbles prior to that “BIG” match!

There will not be a Wild Bunch match this year. 

If you are unable to pull up the application on the link below, send me a pm with your email addr. and I will email it to you.

EOT 2023 Warm up match at Tombstone Livery, Az hosted by Bordertown Sunday and Old Pueblo Shootists Association.

Feb.  25 & 26

2/25 & 26 - 2 - 1 day/6 stage Cowboy match

EOT WARM UP 2023.pdf

• Too Tall Bob changed the title to EOT Warm Up match Feb 24 - 26, 2023 at Tombstone Livery, Az
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Billy and Sassy Boots agenda for sure.

Thanks!  

If all goes well, (Work Schedule) I plan to be there with THREE friends.   I will know for sure in a couple of months or so.   

I'll be bringing guns, ammo and gear for me an my friends.   I plan to give them "first choice" of what they want to use, but I am going to reserve the right to say that on the second day of Cowboy match that I am gonna reserve the Buntline and the S&W American for my personal use.   There is no way I can go all the way to Tombstone from New England and NOT shoot those two guns!

5 hours ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Thanks!  

If all goes well, (Work Schedule) I plan to be there with THREE friends.   I will know for sure in a couple of months or so.   

I'll be bringing guns, ammo and gear for me an my friends.   I plan to give them "first choice" of what they want to use, but I am going to reserve the right to say that on the second day of Cowboy match that I am gonna reserve the Buntline and the S&W American for my personal use.   There is no way I can go all the way to Tombstone from New England and NOT shoot those two guns!

We will be awaiting your display of excellence!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

I downloaded the application and noticed that it may have the wrong dates on it.   Says it's for 2023, but lists dates in 2022...

Thanks - corrected - It really is in 2023

• 3 weeks later...

Not to early for making plans for the EOT warm-up at The Livery.  Visiting with ol friends there is a hoot and the match is fun and great practice for EOT.  Hey,  I didn't even mention the great time to be had in Tombstone...look out Big Nose Kates.

14 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Not to early for making plans for the EOT warm-up at The Livery.  Visiting with ol friends there is a hoot and the match is fun and great practice for EOT.  Hey,  I didn't even mention the great time to be had in Tombstone...look out Big Nose Kates.

They are still talking about you guys!

• 5 weeks later...

We still have plenty of room AND gas prices are dropping!

2 hours ago, Too Tall Bob said:

We still have plenty of room AND gas prices are dropping!

I am sure planning on it...But after lying around in the VA for 6 months need to get the this old body back in shape...That is my goal to be there and EOT...Been out for two weeks and wife wants me home...Back to working out...

Texas Lizard

• 2 weeks later...

Is this not the same weekend as Cowtown will be shooting before eot?

9 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Is this not the same weekend as Cowtown will be shooting before eot?

Yes.  Same time as Fire/Ice but for many of us coming in from East and many from west, it is great match to make as warm up, early start on seeing some friends, and enjoying Tombstone.

58 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Yes.  Same time as Fire/Ice but for many of us coming in from East and many from west, it is great match to make as warm up, early start on seeing some friends, and enjoying Tombstone.

Thanks for bumping this pal!  Lots of folks coming from the east like it because it's a fun no - pressure match that gives 'em a rest before hitting Phoenix traffic and EOT.  

TTB

2 hours ago, Too Tall Bob said:

Thanks for bumping this pal!  Lots of folks coming from the east like it because it's a fun no - pressure match that gives 'em a rest before hitting Phoenix traffic and EOT.  

TTB

Ya know, in some ways, better.  Look forward to it.

15 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Yea Billy, hoping we can make it this time. USA immigration just needs to lighten up on the covid bs. We're booked in the Kozi cabins in Tombstone for that time.

I have stuff ammo, guns, clothes etc. in Novice Texas so I need to organise to try and collect that, and get to Tombstone. 

On 7/4/2022 at 2:16 PM, Too Tall Bob said:

They are still talking about you guys!

Put myself and Kathouse Kelli down for ya shoot please TTB, got lots of planning to do, but also to save a quid or two too. :D

Airfares and car rental are through the roof, especially from the bowels of the earth downunder.:o:(

7 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Yea Billy, hoping we can make it this time. USA immigration just needs to lighten up on the covid bs. We're booked in the Kozi cabins in Tombstone for that time.

I have stuff ammo, guns, clothes etc. in Novice Texas so I need to organise to try and collect that, and get to Tombstone. 

Wow. How did you come up with Novice.?  Novice is about 35 miles north of us.  Look forward to seeing you two.  I assume you will shoot OKC in October.

On 7/3/2022 at 9:07 AM, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

We are looking forward to making more memories with wonderful friends 

10 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Wow. How did you come up with Novice.?  Novice is about 35 miles north of us.  Look forward to seeing you two.  I assume you will shoot OKC in October.

Our stuff is with Wild Horse John in Novice, he moved from Cheyenne and built a new place there.

Have ammo, leather, guns, (only 2 pistols & a shotgun,) gun cart and some clothes. But we have to visit him as well, he has been a legend.:wub:

Just got to do the flights and car rental and work out the best deal.

No we have cancelled Land Run just too expensive at this point.

45 minutes ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Our stuff is with Wild Horse John in Novice, he moved from Cheyenne and built a new place there.

Have ammo, leather, guns, (only 2 pistols & a shotgun,) gun cart and some clothes. But we have to visit him as well, he has been a legend.:wub:

Just got to do the flights and car rental and work out the best deal.

No we have cancelled Land Run just too expensive at this point.

Got'cha.  There is indeed another Novice, Tx and it is in Coleman county, and that is where WHJ built new home.  The Novice I am familiar with is just a community north of us.  Make much more sense now.  Sorry you will miss Land Run.  Hope to see you two in Tombstone.

4 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Got'cha.  There is indeed another Novice, Tx and it is in Coleman county, and that is where WHJ built new home.  The Novice I am familiar with is just a community north of us.  Make much more sense now.  Sorry you will miss Land Run.  Hope to see you two in Tombstone.

4 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Ah, now it makes sense, cause I didn't think you were in west central TX as you were always at the Ten Horns, at that would be a fair drive for a club shoot.:D:D

And yes that's where WHJ built a new place, complete with his own shooting range too. Yeehaw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another bump.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Too Tall,

Please add Jax T, Mojo Rising, and Wynonna Earp to the list. Looking forward to shooting with you guys again.

Jax T

Archived