SASS Wire Forum

Uvalde -- What's going on there ?

Obama sends $150 BILLION to Iran. We are now sending $40 BILLION to Ukraine.

How about the US spend money on US first? Our school security?

Just a fraction of that $190 BILLION would have hardened every school nicely.

:angry:

2 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Obama sends $150 BILLION to Iran. We are now sending $40 BILLION to Ukraine.

How about the US spend money on US first? Our school security?

Just a fraction of that $190 BILLION would have hardened every school nicely.

:angry:

I won’t question the money sent overseas from this perspective.  I don’t agree with all of it and particularly where a lot of it ACTUALLY went.

I totally agree with putting solid security, training, and hardware into our schools for the protection of students and teachers!!!  Start by dismissing the idiot teacher who left the door open at the Uvalde school!!  Can you say, “ACCESSORY”??  

A trained officer, at least one, at every school and training and permission to carry for every teacher willing to take responsibility.

Security cameras at every entrance and secure doors with unbreakable glass or plastic to be operated by trained professionals should be installed.

Every law enforcement officer should have a schoo that they pass through at random intervals and every school should have at least two officers assigned to it! That means state police as well!

There are other measures that could be taken as well, I’m sure!  Making schools and other learning facilities no defense, (gun free zones) shouldn’t EVER be a consideration!!

As a matter of fact, ANYPLACE that declares itself a “gun free zone” should be REQUIRED to provide blanket security for every person who enters and have at least one million dollar per injured individual insurance required by law to even open their doors!!

I just read on Newsmax that the Uvalde School District and local police  have both ceased cooperating with the investigations.  That's pretty unheard of and seems woefully suspicious to me.  

I'm still putting my money on   drug cartel involvement being eventually discovered at some level, per my O.P.

The feeble attempts at lying by local officials have had a bad smell from the beginning.  I bet somebody in Uvalde has been living above their apparent means.

The same outfits that brought you the largest hoaxes in recent history were quick to get their misinformation out before any facts were known. The usual suspects are clamoring for something to be done, even if it's wrong. It's so urgent, we must act so we can pass something before anyone realizes what the consequences might be. In the meantime, we have a perfect distraction from the failures of the current administration. In fact, if this turns out, Joe's approval rating could bounce up to 30% and the Lamestream Media could once again be trusted. 

7 hours ago, Go West said:

The same outfits that brought you the largest hoaxes in recent history were quick to get their misinformation out before any facts were known. The usual suspects are clamoring for something to be done, even if it's wrong. It's so urgent, we must act so we can pass something before anyone realizes what the consequences might be. In the meantime, we have a perfect distraction from the failures of the current administration. In fact, if this turns out, Joe's approval rating could bounce up to 30% and the Lamestream Media could once again be trusted. 

I've had similar thoughts. I'm expected to believe that the same government and media outlets that have lied for the past 2+ years about almost everything, are now telling me the truth about this particular incident? 

8 hours ago, Go West said:

.The usual suspects are clamoring for something to be done, even if it's wrong It's so urgent, we must act so we can pass something before anyone realizes what the consequences might be

That's been SOP for at least 40 years.   Every issue large and small is a crisis and the all wise government must Do Something!!!!! ©® instantly before the emotional uproar dies out and people can think.

Saw on the evening news where the teacher being blamed for propping the door open claims to have closed it saying that the latching mechanism failed.

In a video that followed, the shooter is seen walking in through an open door!!  So many people are being so easily misled and nobody is shouting about the OBVIOUS lies being told by everyone from the cops to the school system to the media!!

I’m reasonably certain that some or all of this is driven by our, (not really representative) government officials and their cronies in the back rooms, funding and directing the complicit media.

REMEMBER!!  IF YOU CAN’T DAZZLE ‘EM WITH BRILLIANCE, BAFFLE ‘EM WITH BULL$H!T!!!

53 minutes ago, Still hand Bill said:

I wonder if the push is either due to the potential of losing the house and senate or in response to the potential SC ruling due soon?  

Most likely, BOTH!!

While it is somewhat likely that the current pending SCOTUS ruling will go in our favor, the anti civil rights crowd can and will continue to offer and attempt to pass garbage legislation to act as roadblocks to the legal and constitutional rights of law abiding citizens!

By doing this, the opposition forestalls what we hope to be the inevitable, causing us to repeatedly return to the courts to have their unlawful legal gymnastics removed or reversed.

These opponents of freedom are supported by people in our midst who seek to subjugate the citizenry and other people and nations around the world who wish to do the same! 

If they can hold out long enough and throw enough obstacles in our path to keep us from outright victory, they may be able to wear down the forces of right.

Their recent successes in rewriting our history and tearing down the better parts of our society and our monuments to that society and it’s history prove that they don’t want us to be free and and they want to erase all vestiges of our freedom from memory.  By playing this long game, they intend to eventually outlast us and outlive the memories of how and why we became a nation and the reasons for our Constitution and The Bill Of Rights!

"We need to do something".  How bout just locking the damn doors and have courageous security. Even way back when I went to school, the doors were locked and teachers monitored the halls and door.

Archived