SASS Wire Forum

Westmatch XXXI - August 5-7, 2022 - WA State

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls!

The Renton United Cowboy Action Shooters (or, RUCAS for short) are hosting our 31st Westmatch in Renton, WA (Greater Seattle Area) on August 5-7, 2022.  This is our annual match, and is a whole lotta fun for the whole crowd.   The match theme this year is "Famous Sidekicks of the Silver Screen", so come dressed as your favorite screen character - or don't, and just come shoot with us.  If you've been itching to see the beautiful Pacific Northwest, now is the time.

Registration form attached, and if you have any questions, shoot me a reply or a PM.  For real tough questions, or things that require actual work, please contact our Match Director, @T-Bone Shorty

Every paid registration comes with a **free gift** of 12 stages of Cowboy Shooting that weekend (BYOG&A)!  For just a few dollars more, we'll double your fun with some Wild Bunch, Plainsman and Cowboy Trap.  Best deal in town, if ya ask me.

Hope to see ya'll there.

JJ

@T-Bone Shorty @Cedar County Sheriff, SASS#4578Life @Carlsbad Kid, SASS #25682 @appydan, SASS #67998 @Jed I. Knight, SASS #36423

Westmatch XXXI Registration Form.pdf

Archived