SASS Wire Forum

Howdy All!

As I reflect on the upcoming Memorial Day weekend I am ecstatic to announce I have officially broken ground on 'Moe's Place' in San Diego County, California.

The mission of Moe's Place is to provide affordable housing using coaches, caravans and RV's to our country's warriors as they transition between duty stations, execute deployments, leave active duty or work through post-traumatic stress/disabilities.
I am in the process of establishing Moe's Place as a Non-Profit with the goal of:

-PROVIDING 500 HOMES IN THE NEXT EIGHT YEARS-

Now that you have been Moe T Vaded by the idea here is my call for help. I need professionals willing to volunteer their expertise, experience and enthusiasm in giving America’s finest places they will feel safe and secure while also giving back to the community.

THE WHY
No service member; active, reserve, retired or resigned should ever be without a safe space to live and a community to call their own.

WHO I NEED:
1. Legal advisor
2. Accountant
3. Land developer
4. RV technician
5. Plumber
6. Electrician
7. Property manager

WHAT I NEED:
1. Donations
2. Sections of land at or above ½ an acre
3. Coaches, motor homes, recreational vehicles, trailers, and caravans

I know you are already thinking of how you can come in guns blazing to make this happen with me, but in the meantime; send me your ideas, share with everyone who loves the Red White & Blue, and stay MOE T VATED!!

Moe, you should have mentioned this when you were out at the shop yesterday. I think it’s a great idea and I’ll help you however I can. How about a gun cart raffle and all of the money goes to your endeavor? 

On 5/26/2022 at 8:18 PM, Yul Lose said:

Moe, you should have mentioned this when you were out at the shop yesterday. I think it’s a great idea and I’ll help you however I can. How about a gun cart raffle and all of the money goes to your endeavor? 

Damn amigo thats a great idea! Lets get together Next week :)

You know where to find me. I’ll be at the Bandidos match on Saturday also. What you’re proposing is badly needed, the number of vets living on the street is huge and the politicos pretty much ignore it. 

Archived