SASS Wire Forum

Hotel Rules defined

Saw a sign similar to that at five cottage motel in a little town in Iowa when we were driving cross country about 1972.  About a half block from a cafe with tree frogs on the windows and a sign on the door that said "SORRY, WE'RE OPEN" and a marvelous breakfast fot about $5.00 for the four of us.

Great memories.

I guess that means peeing on the carpet is okay.

5 minutes ago, South-Eye Ned said:

I can honestly say that I have never stayed in a pet friendly hotel where people let their dogs  urinate on the floor. If your dog does this maybe you need to address that.

All,

Actually I have never experienced noisy dogs at such hotels. Now I have encountered  uncouth and rude humans, but never dogs,. humans

Accidents happen.

5 hours ago, South-Eye Ned said:

5 hours ago, South-Eye Ned said:

Accidents happen.

1 hour ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Only if you can't make it to the bathroom in time! :P

...... sounds like your "bladder full" alarm needs an "early warning" alarm, .... or three .......   :excl:

......... I know mine does .....   :blush:

When experienced  dog owners travel they bring whatever may be needed to clean up after their friends.  We never had an accident in the hotel we stayed in many times when building out here, but would have left the room cleaner than it was, and it was a very clean facility.  I'll do Pat one better. "Dogs are most of the best people I know!"

Archived