SASS Wire Forum

hopefully not political - dont think so

watab kid

ive recently seen lori lonnegan showing up in aired TV shows again , after her front page expose it seemed she got dropped by hallmark and dropped from all the other venues as well , 9i never heard much of how things ended up with her after the media lost interest [didnt need the diversion any longer] anyone up to date on her status ? 

its not that i care a lot but i did enjoy her in the parts she played that i saw , what im seeing is older rerun stuff and she was a good actress in those , she is not one i ever wished ill for with what she was accused of , there was so many other more grevious things that might have been prosecuted that seem to have skated by , 

Refresh my memory please. Who are we talking about? Google didn’t help.

He means Lori Loughlin.

From ABC News, Sept. 2021:

Loughlin, 57, and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, 58, pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges in May 2020, after they were accused of paying $500,000 to get their two daughters into the University of Southern California as crew recruits. However, neither Isabella Rose Giannulli, now 23, nor Olivia Jade Giannulli, now 22, rowed competitively.

The former "Full House" star reported to prison on Oct. 30 and served nearly two months behind bars.

I didn't keep up with all the stuff.   BUT, I think it was the falsifying of records that was the big No-No, more so than any money 'donations'.

I think other, more deserving and QUALIFIED kids were denied college entrance, etc..... so that some Elitist kid could get a degree of some sort.

..........Widder

Watch the Netflix documentary called Operation Varsity Blues and you'll be all caught up.

Archived