SASS Wire Forum

Relaxing

Too much goin on these days. Ukraine, elections, mass shooting, bad fire season predicted.

So I’m sitting back in the lazyboy with a beverage and some Diana Krall on the stereo. :wub:

i like your style , im looking for a bit of that as well , we do seem inundated these days , between the real stories and those pushed to conceal the goings on they dont want us to notice , 

I too like your style.  Once I am free of this asylum for the weekend, I plan to unplug and spend some quality time with Uno and my sewing machines.

1 hour ago, Calamity Kris said:

I too like your style.  Once I am free of this asylum for the weekend, I plan to unplug and spend some quality time with Uno and my sewing machines.

Uno and the Sewing Machines. Good band name. ;)

Most of my band members are taking the weekend to kick back. A couple of them are headed to Florida for a long weekend.

We have the younger grandson all week and the older will drop in for dinner one day this weekend.

I’m still restricted to mostly sitting around with the ongoing foot issue, but I’m celebrating!  I fired the wound care outfit that my doctor had referred me to for a more aggressive treatment. They had done NOTHING to improve the situation and mostly just wasted my time and taken my money!  I returned to my doctor yesterday and he has scheduled a procedure for next Friday, June 3rd, to apply a stem cell graft that fixed this issue the last time!! 

If I can avoid damage from accidents and make use of the new footwear I have obtained, this may get me back on my feet and back to shooting in a couple of months!!

11 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Too much goin on these days. Ukraine, elections, mass shooting, bad fire season predicted.

So I’m sitting back in the lazyboy with a beverage and some Diana Krall on the stereo. :wub:

I seen her in concert here at a jazz festival a few years ago. Great talent!

12 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I seen her in concert here at a jazz festival a few years ago. Great talent!

Her husband does a bunch of her writing too.  He's quite the writer as well....Diana's Hubby

4 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Uno and the Sewing Machines. Good band name. ;)

Yes, they've got good rhythm.  The machines, not Uno......

I still have my beige cloth La-Z Boy recliner that I bought in 1985.  It's clean, and if I'm not reading a book, I probably fell asleep.

I like jazz, too, but do not have any Diana Krall music.

I'll try to get a picture of my new spot I'm clearing creekside to just watch the water gurgle past. Headed up tomorrow morning.

Archived