SASS Wire Forum

Rugged Gear 4 gun cart for sale

Hey Sarg,

Any chance you’d be coming down to Wartrace TN State Championship??

I’d be very interested!! 2nd in line of course… 

Pictures?  Your PM says you can’t get messages?

TB

I'll take it (guess I'm third) and I'll pay the shipping.  I MAY be able to arrange shipping back from the PA State match, I know some of the shooters going.

Chantry

14 hours ago, Sgt. Hochbauer, SASS #64409 said:

TB,

That is actually on our list of places to go in the future as my wife is a vendor of womans clothing. But will not be this year. I will have to check out why I could not get messages.

Hochbauer

Sgt. Hochbauer, I am the Wartrace Regulator's vendor/doorprize deputy. I tried to message you, it wouldn't let me. We'd love to have y'all at Wartarce for any match, but especially the State Match. We are very vendor friendly, let me know how to contact y'all and I will be sure to keep you posted regarding next years match.

Mr. Slim:  My name is Dances With Toe Shoes, proprietress of Frederick's of Deadwood out of New Cumberland PA.  Like my hubby said, your state match is on our radar/bucket list for the 2023 season as he is retiring at the end of this year.  I hand make one of a kind ladies clothes, accessories and period underwear.  Any further questions can be directed to my email edith419@yahoo.com. You'll probably see some of my wares on the range. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Unger

8 minutes ago, Sgt. Hochbauer, SASS #64409 said:

Mr. Slim:  My name is Dances With Toe Shoes, proprietress of Frederick's of Deadwood out of New Cumberland PA.  Like my hubby said, your state match is on our radar/bucket list for the 2023 season as he is retiring at the end of this year.  I hand make one of a kind ladies clothes, accessories and period underwear.  Any further questions can be directed to my email edith419@yahoo.com. You'll probably see some of my wares on the range. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Unger

I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard him referred to as “Mr.”!! 

We’re looking forward to seeing you in TN!! Our Head Honchos put on a fantastic State match… us little honchos love to shoot here!!

TB

On 5/25/2022 at 2:34 PM, TBBandito said:

I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard him referred to as “Mr.”!! 

We’re looking forward to seeing you in TN!! Our Head Honchos put on a fantastic State match… us little honchos love to shoot here!!

TB

The last time I was called Mr. the judge said, "Mr. Hendricks how do you plead?" Now let's quit high jacking this post and let the man sell his guncart.

Archived