SASS Wire Forum

[SOLD] 1851 Navy Conversion SS + 1875 Schofield Charcoal Blue

Two more guns for sale. Both in beautiful / unfired condition. (Except for the slight cylinder ring from cocking/cycling with dummy rounds, these pistols would be mint condition. To be safe, I'll call them 99% condition.)

1. 1851 Navy Mason Conversion in stainless steel. Chambered in 38 Special with 4.75" octagon barrel. Made for Taylor's & Co. by Uberti of Italy. Super sweet little pistol. Mint condition. (Hard to find in this finish.) $500 Shipped SOLD

2. 1875 Schofield No. 3 2nd Model Outlaws & Lawmen "Hardin" model top-break revolver. Chambered in 45 Colt with 7" barrel finished in an absolutely beautiful charcoal blue and case color. (This is an upgraded fancy finish compared to the usual black on most Schofield models.) Includes two extra grip sets — walnut and maple. $1000 Shipped. SOLD

Payments are flexible — PayPal, Zelle, bank transfer, cryptocurrency, USPS money orders (max $500 per order, please), or cash (face-to-face) only.

Free shipping from my FFL (City Arsenal in Greenville, SC) to your FFL.

Please feel free to ask questions. Happiness guaranteed.

W.B.

PS—Black powder rifles and pistols coming soon for sale. Stay tuned.

CowboyPistols1-1000px.jpg

CowboyPistols2-1000px.jpg

Schofield1-1200px.jpg

Schofield2-1200px.jpg

Schofield3-1200px.jpg

Hi Wade.  Nice guns.  A couple of things about the conversion.  First off, I guarantee that it is nickled, not stainless.  Also, if you measure the barrel you will find that it is 4 3/4".  Having said that, I will take it!  :)  Sending a PM.

1. 1851 Navy Mason Conversion in stainless steel.  SOLD PENDING FUNDS

2. 1875 Schofield No. 3 2nd Model Outlaws & Lawmen "Hardin" model top-break revolver. Still available. (NOTE: The grips shown are maple. Poor man's ivory. LOL)

At last year's Utah annual event, there was a guy named Chesterfield who had two of those stainless open top revolvers with ivory handles. He didn't shoot but came by to watch some of the matches, I spoke with him and he said he had paid $500 for the pair 20 years ago, I was infinitely envious. :(

4 hours ago, Ezra Hawthorne said:

At last year's Utah annual event, there was a guy named Chesterfield who had two of those stainless open top revolvers with ivory handles. He didn't shoot but came by to watch some of the matches, I spoke with him and he said he had paid $500 for the pair 20 years ago, I was infinitely envious. :(

Howdy Ezra.  The only stainless "open top" guns Uberti made were various cap and ball guns, a good while back.  They are fairly rare.  SASS shooter Fingers McGee collects them.  Those could have been what you saw.  If they were cartridge guns, they were either nickled or polished "in the white" steel.  

I'm surprised nobody has jumped on that beautiful Schofield yet.  I love charcoal blue, it would always be my 1st choice.  Yeah it wears a little quicker but still looks great.

• Wade Butcher changed the title to [SOLD] 1851 Navy Conversion SS + 1875 Schofield Charcoal Blue

Archived