SASS Wire Forum

[FS] Muzzleloaders: Rifles [Accepting Offers]

I recently went thru a phase of purchasing muzzleloading rifles and pistols, but I never got around to shooting any of them. I simply don't have the time, so I've decided to offer them for sale. (First here, then GunBroker or Armslist.) I did a good amount of research before making my purchases, so most (if not all) of these black powder guns are solid quality firearms made to enjoy for years tom come. The rifles for sale are as follows (top to bottom):

1. Thompson / Center Hawken Rifle (Percussion). Earlier model with 5-digit serial number. 50 Caliber. Comes with aperture peep sight assembly and custom leather sling which reads, "Hawkins 50." Minor marks here or there. Overall very good condition. $600 or Best Offer, Shipped. SOLD

2. Austin & Halleck Mountain Rifle (Percussion). Made in the preferred Weston, MO factory. Brown-blued barrel. 50 Caliber with 1:66 Twist. The key/wedge plates have markings on them from assembly/disassembly (I'm guessing), but the rest of the entire rifle is flawless / pristine. (Not a single scratch or ding to the metal or wood, anywhere.) I'm very tempted to keep this one. Overall excellent / pristine / like new condition. $1000 or Best Offer, Shipped. AVAILABLE

3. Austin & Halleck Model 420 Fancy (Inline). 50 Caliber. Made in the preferred Weston, MO factory. Glossy blue barrel is flawless. The wood has a few minor dings as well as one large gouge mark below the bolt. Comes with scope mount rings and scope. (Scope has scratches to the finish, but otherwise fine. Glass / optics are perfect.) The scope is a Leupold Gold Ring 3x9 Vari-X II with the Lifetime Warranty. Overall very good condition. $700 or Best Offer, Shipped. SOLD

4. Knight Mountaineer (Inline) SS Barrel with fancy Nutmeg Thumbhole Stock. 50 Caliber. (Believe this is new and unfired.) Comes with Leupold scope rings (mounted). This is another one that I'll be happy to keep a while longer if it doesn't sell soon. Overall mint / like new condition. $1000 or Best Offer, Shipped. AVAILABLE

Payments are flexible — PayPal, Zelle, bank transfer, cryptocurrency, USPS money orders (max $500 per order, please), or cash (face-to-face) only.

Free shipping from my FFL (City Arsenal in Greenville, SC) to your FFL.

Please feel free to ask questions. Happiness guaranteed.

W.B.

PS—Black powder pistols coming soon for sale. Stay tuned.

Muzzies1-1200px.jpg

Muzzies2-1200px.jpg

Muzzies3-1200px.jpg

Muzzies4-1200px.jpg

Muzzies5-1200px.jpg

Muzzies6-1200px.jpg

• Wade Butcher changed the title to [FS] Muzzleloaders: Rifles [Accepting Offers]

Hi Wade,

I am interested in the Austin Halleck in-line rifle and am willing to pay $500 for it. 

You are not required to ship a black powder rifle to a FFL dealer in my state, however if you want to do so anyway, I can get you FFL info. 

Thank you,

Ethan

FYI

I previously listed a LNIB Johnathan Browning Mountain Rifle, 54 caliber, rare brass hardware here at an excellent price.   No takers.  If you register and list at the Muzzleloading forum, they should all sell quickly at proper pricing.  

1 hour ago, Pb Mark said:

FYI

I previously listed a LNIB Johnathan Browning Mountain Rifle, 54 caliber, rare brass hardware here at an excellent price.   No takers.  If you register and list at the Muzzleloading forum, they should all sell quickly at proper pricing.  

He already has it listed there.

5 hours ago, Ethan Cord said:

Hi Wade,

I am interested in the Austin Halleck in-line rifle and am willing to pay $500 for it. 

You are not required to ship a black powder rifle to a FFL dealer in my state, however if you want to do so anyway, I can get you FFL info. 

Thank you,

Ethan

The rifle with the scope? You got it, Ethan. I'll PM you for/with all the little details.

And yes, I do have the A&H Mountain Rifle listed there. Unfortunately, I can't list in-lines on that forum, so it's GunBroker for the Knight Mountaineer, or I keep it.

Thanks again, everyone.

Regards,

W.B.

13 hours ago, Pb Mark said:

FYI

Do you still have this rifle for sale?

17 hours ago, Wade Butcher said:

The rifle with the scope? You got it, Ethan. I'll PM you for/with all the little details.

And yes, I do have the A&H Mountain Rifle listed there. Unfortunately, I can't list in-lines on that forum, so it's GunBroker for the Knight Mountaineer, or I keep it.

Thanks again, everyone.

Regards,

W.B.

Thanks Wade! PM sent with all info. 

Archived