SASS Wire Forum

I may change my alias.

I was called dumb, uncultured, and an A***ole Old Dog today. On line of course. I wonder if A***ole Old Dog is taken?

Maybe just A.O.D. ?

Naw, that might be confused with AOC. 
Oh well, just a thought. :D

My typical response is "I've been called worse by better." And leave it at that.

1 minute ago, DocWard said:

My typical response is "I've been called worse by better." And leave it at that.

I never respond to those bozos at all.

2 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I never respond to those bozos at all.

Yes, in most cases neither do I. I don't know the circumstances of your interaction, but if I do, the above tends to be my response, and nothing more, unless it is to say I leave the last word to them, which always seems to really annoy them.

im thinking not to change your alias , just wear your new moniker on line a bit and see if it sticks , im the young curmudgeon here - only because bruce gave thar to me , now that he has passed i might inherit his "old" curmudgeon , if i had changed my alias id be looking to change it again , might confuse my elderly friends too much , 

I limit my Internet forum use to here and another gun & shooting forum. I stay off other “social” sites. Years ago I used to frequent a variety of forums and I realized that there are a lot of people out there whose only entertainment in life is to act like pricks to get a rise out of others so they can continue their entertainment. 

Having spent nearly thirty years in Chicago, I was taught some pretty saucy come backs.  My favorite one was one I picked up from a verbal argument between two Pakistani cab drivers.  One cab driver defamed the other and his response was "Don't talk to your father that way." Sounds like that could have worked in  this case. Pretty mean and not vulgar.

STL Suomi

UB!!  You need only remind them that their expletive is actually an acronym!!

It stands for the, AMERICAN SELECT SOCIETY HELPING OTHERS LESS ENLIGHTENED.

They are obviously in need of enlightenment!! :rolleyes: <_<.

LOL , I've been called that many times. If they won't to insult me they will have to step it up quite a bit. Since I'm a Marine and then became a Bosun for a spell on offshore rigs I where that title like a badge of honor. 

I would like to change my alias though as this was a spur moment thing just not to A**&$#%.

Archived