SASS Wire Forum

Texas Banker, Goodbye my Pard.....

Goody, SASS #26190

A very special shooter has left the building. Texas Banker passed this week after a very short illness. Anyone who shot around Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisianna has probably possed with him, or enjoyed his company at a banquet. He competed at several Winter Ranges and EOT. A tireless worker and supporter of SASS, he was one of the first to greet me when I began shooting in 1998. I was fortunate to be able to get to know him as a friend, competitor, mentor. We shared Executive duties from time to time in our local club, LSFSC. I believe he also was President, Treasurer, Vice President at various times for CVV. He is irreplaceable. I haven't the words to tell all that I am feeling. God Bless Donna and his immediate family to Include Two Gun Johnny. May the Lord envelope him in His loving arms and lead him on to greater glory.

On Friday May 20th Noel Mullins (Texas Banker) went home to be with the Lord.
Celebration of life will be Tuesday May 24th at 1:00 p.m. at Palo Pinto County Cowboy Church. 2731 S FM 129 Santo, TX 76472.
Directions: I-20 West to Hiway 281. Go right approximately half mile. Turn left onto FM 129. Church is on the
right.
If you have any questions or would like to say a few words. Reach out to John (817)304-9037 or Rhonda (817) 374-3192.
Please wear your cowboy attire.

Words of truth my friend. Always good to posse with Banker or just having a friend-to-friend chat. Texas Banker will be missed.  True loss to SASS.

May God comfort family and friends.

Archived