SASS Wire Forum

I wore clothes

Buckshot Bear

Free beer would have been a better incentive I think.  
I wonder if this will be trending in the US come November? :lol:
Another good reason to vote by mail.

Y'all really do talk weird over there.

To me, doing something "with no pants on" would either be walking around naked from the waist down, or possibly just walking around in your underwear. Now that first picture looks like that - that girl appears to be wearing bikini panties.

But all the other pictures - they are in bathing suits. Skimpy as hell bathing suits, but still bathing suits.

28 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Free beer would have been a better incentive I think.  
I wonder if this will be trending in the US come November? :lol:
Another good reason to vote by mail.

image.png.f6773d919d4a4325fe1b0b17b55f7b00.png906500426_HeadSpiningemoji.jpg.4b055f9554ec921c59d803e58f1f0f74.jpg

40 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Y'all really do talk weird over there.

To me, doing something "with no pants on" would either be walking around naked from the waist down, or possibly just walking around in your underwear. Now that first picture looks like that - that girl appears to be wearing bikini panties.

But all the other pictures - they are in bathing suits. Skimpy as hell bathing suits, but still bathing suits.

Pants have legs.

Our Station Chief was used to seeing me in a blue medic's uniform.
We ran into one another at the local restaurant.

Neither of us wore uniform.
Chief remarked, "I'm not used to seeing you in clothes!"

15 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Clams got feet!

Foot

15 minutes ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Our Station Chief was used to seeing me in a blue medic's uniform.
We ran into one another at the local restaurant.

Neither of us wore uniform.
Chief remarked, "I'm not used to seeing you in clothes!"

Today, you could have him fired for that!

I votated too, in pants, it's compulsory (and a legal requirement also) .......

.... wrong politician has claimed victory .... (where have I heard that before ? :huh:)

...... it was always gonna be a politician that wins, I just wish it were the other one ... :mellow:

I'm sure the other voters greatly appreciated you wearing clothes when you went to vote

10 hours ago, Chantry said:

I'm sure the other voters greatly appreciated you wearing clothes when you went to vote

..... well, it IS the socially accepted normality.

But it is the voting that is compulsory.

In Australia it is the law that when an individual turns the age of 18 years, that individual is legally required to register with the Electrol Office for the purpose of voting in Federal, State and Local Government elections ..... very few exceptions.

Failure to vote in any election is a fine-able offense, as is voting more than once.

The problem is that you can only vote for a name on the ballot paper even if you can't find one worthy of your vote.

....... and regardless of who you vote for, a politician is gonna win!  :(

34 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

..... well, it IS the socially accepted normality.

But it is the voting that is compulsory.

In Australia it is the law that when an individual turns the age of 18 years, that individual is legally required to register with the Electrol Office for the purpose of voting in Federal, State and Local Government elections ..... very few exceptions.

Failure to vote in any election is a fine-able offense, as is voting more than once.

The problem is that you can only vote for a name on the ballot paper even if you can't find one worthy of your vote.

....... and regardless of who you vote for, a politician is gonna win!  :(

And if you choose to not vote for anyone for, perhaps, sherif, does anyone know who didn’t vote?

8 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

And if you choose to not vote for anyone for, perhaps, sherif, does anyone know who didn’t vote?

we don't have sherifs to vote for

and there is a listing of all voters and your name gets a little mark beside it ..... no mark=fine, ...... multiple marks (voting ant multiple polling booths)= fine

..... one citizen = one vote

once you get your name marked, you can make your formal vote ..... or vote informal by not voting in the prescribed manner ...

.... and voting for Mickey Mouse is an informal vote unless Mr. Mouse is running for election.

Archived