SASS Wire Forum

When Was The Last Time You Smoked any Weed?

Subdeacon Joe

Pick your foot up and keep it up for 30 seconds? Yeah right. Maybe 2 seconds.

"When was the last time you smoked any weed?"

I think it was March. Of 1985.

We were playing grass, which is a card game about dealing marijuana, and it seemed like a good idea. Prior to that it was June of 1980.

s-l300.jpg

Never saw "Fridays by Frank" before. Had to watch a few!!! The cop keeps a grin on my face! Amazing how these young people act. I wouldn't have been able to sit anymore if I ever talked to an adult that way.:huh:

30 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Smoked some about 4 years ago a few times. They have gone and engineered it into something that sure isn’t like what I remember from back in the 70’s snd 80’s. Even Indica was heart racey. 

As they say, This ain’t your daddy’s weed.

Joe wasn’t actually asking y’all. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I would never be so gauche!

Although I do wonder sometimes....

;)

We are learning much here. ;)

DON’T ASK! DON’T TELL!!

I don’t want to tell you and you REALLY don’t want to know!!

Perhaps we should limit our comments to the video seeing as how cannabis is still federally illegal regardless of state laws, and in most places you still have to truthfully fill out the old 4473 form to purchase a bullet launcher. 
loose lips sink ships eh? ;) Jut sayin.

Good example in the video of how, while some claim weed makes you more creative, it sure doesn’t help you think fast. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Ah, the statute of limitations is up and it was a couple of times. The time before that was quite some time ago…early 80’s.

That has nothing to do with it. I’m not talking about prosecution for possession.

The question is not "have you ever smoked marijuana?" It is "are you an unlawful user of...?"

Since it has been nigh on 40 years since I smoked any, I believe the answer to ARE YOU is no.

2 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Never saw "Fridays by Frank" before. Had to watch a few!!! The cop keeps a grin on my face! Amazing how these young people act. I wouldn't have been able to sit anymore if I ever talked to an adult that way.:huh:

Some interesting interactions.

25 minutes ago, Alpo said:

The question is not "have you ever smoked marijuana?" It is "are you an unlawful user of...?"

Since it has been nigh on 40 years since I smoked any, I believe the answer to ARE YOU is no.

We frequently have new members here, sometimes they are first time gun owners, who are quite new to the ins and outs of Federal statutes and regulations regarding firearms. I don’t want to see someone innocently incriminate themselves on line. ATF has a very underdeveloped sense of humor, as most of us know.

Never tried Marijuana or other escape drugs. I'm  just not into that kind of thing. 

But We certainly smoked a few weeds on Labor Day weekend 9/4/2020. 

This was the central California Creek Fire -- 379,895+ acres.  This a part of what's left of my ranch. 

Note the courageous CalFire dozer driver, in the second photo, driving right into the inferno of one of my burning log decks.  Impressive people!

20211011_152019.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

58 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Note the courageous CalFire dozer driver, in the second photo, driving right into the inferno of one of my burning log becks.  Impressive people

I don't know which group takes the wreath for crazy, the heavy equipment operators or the tanker pilots.  But God bless their brave, dedicated, and thoroughly insane souls.  May Sts. Michael, Barbara, and Florian intercede for them.

9 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I don't know which group takes the wreath for crazy, the heavy equipment operators or the tanker pilots.  But God bless their brave, dedicated, and thoroughly insane souls.  May Sts. Michael, Barbara, and Florian intercede for them.

I got to speak with the dozer operator later when he stopped by our property to see if I needed him to come back to help with clean-up work on his dozer trails.  

I asked him how he could navigate the steep, uneven terrain in the dark and with heavy smoke. 

His response:

"You cannot always see ahead.  I sometimes 

have a guide out front with a flashlight.  Mostly, I just have to push up a big mound of dirt ahead of the D9 and watch it constantly.  If it falls away from the blade, I STOP."

You have to appreciate these folks. ----- And Iooking at the picture, think about some fireman or woman walking out in front, guiding with a flashlight ! 

Wow!

Just WOW!

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It would be nice if when we edit posts the quoted posts could also be edited. 

That would take all the fun out of it. :lol:

I tried smoking crab grass once, it tasted like crap and had no effect

Cigars, coffee, and bourbon. Nothing else needed. :)

Maybe Sleepy Joe would make some sense if he smoked. On the other hand, maybe he smokes enough to sound senile and eventually has to take a nap. 

Cheech and Chong...

SASS aliases? :o

4 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Never.

Never smoked anything.  

Well, that isn't exactly true. I smoked one time, when I tripped and fell into our campfire. 

I hate it when that happens. Repeatedly. ;)

Archived