SASS Wire Forum

SPF. Ol Short Tom Cross Draw holsters and Belt by Murphy Custom leather - Black 43"-50"

sold pending funds

For Sale:

Ol Short Tom Cross Draw holsters and belt done by Murphy Custom leather.  This is the actual rig used for pics on his website.  Retails for almost $600

Belt and holsters are Black with white stitching and outlined by silver like rivets and the holsters have nice silver dollar look emblems on them.  (see pics)

This is a very high quality rig, steel lined that is in excellent condition and one of best can get.  The belt is a bit older and the holsters are almost new (about year old) as I had them made recently as I change gun type.   I have been using 4 5/8 New model Vaquero’s but will work for similar.    

Belt measure 43" as the smallest hole and 50" to the largest and could be larger using a buckle.   

Selling as I have a duplicate rig so figured looking for a good home.

Asking $350 shipped conus.

Accept PayPal F&F, and zelle also.

First to post on wire "I'll take it" will be the winner.

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image5.jpg

image4.jpg

• Toranado, SASS # 58447 changed the title to SPF. Ol Short Tom Cross Draw holsters and Belt by Murphy Custom leather - Black 43"-50"

Danny Murphy is excellent with leather as he made me a special rig some years ago.  HA

Archived