SASS Wire Forum

Moods

Subdeacon Joe

A cup and a half to two 12 oz. cups before w**k, take a 16 oz. insulated cup with me.  Sip on that all day.  A couple of years ago I'd have two 10 oz. refills.

Wife and I go through a pot and a half on Saturday mornings.

9 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

576727396_Screenshot_20220520-2018432.thumb.png.7331369e9750bec3788c48c231121f08.png

Couldn't read the last panel fully. 

For those who could not....

Snip-it_1653136011332.jpg.5fe3b3be4534376ac6d6c379e898172c.jpg

On 5/20/2022 at 11:38 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

A cup and a half to two 12 oz. cups before w**k, take a 16 oz. insulated cup with me.  Sip on that all day.  A couple of years ago I'd have two 10 oz. refills.

Wife and I go through a pot and a half on Saturday mornings.

I usually go through 1 or 2 12 cup pots a day, got so used to it in the Navy that I can drink right up to bedtime without it keeping me awake. 

There's the line from the military that we lived on "caffeine, nicotine and hate." I don't smoke, so I had to double up on the caffeine. I can still enjoy coffee all day and sleep just fine all night also.

As for moods, there's "don't talk to me until I've had my coffee," followed by "I'd still rather not talk to people," followed by "I'll talk to you if I have to and it keeps me from getting fired," to, "Good, the day's over so I don't have to talk to people anymore." (friends and family with limited exclusions, except for number one)

My Grandpa drank between 3 and 4 quarts almost everyday that I can remember. Grandma readied a 1 gallon coffee pot each night before bed and got up between 4 and 5 every morning to plug it in.

I can tell you that having duct tape, a shovel, large zip ties and a roll of large heavy duty garbage bags will raise the eyebrows of police officers peering into your cross bed (coffin sized) truck tool box…

One shouldn’t keep these all together in one’s trunk or truck box. 

On a desert shooting / camping trip the San Bernardino Sheriff’s Dept stopped by on a routine check of our desert campsite. I think they just wanted to check out our guns. ;)

Anyway, an officer was standing next to my truck and just happened to look into my open tool box when he asked what I was planning to do with all that stuff. I didn’t think much of it until he started telling his partner what he saw in there. :blink:
I think they got a kick out of the look I had on my face when I realized the implications of such things all together in a big box. :lol:

Is drunk a mood? Asking for a friend.

I’ve become one of those who is reasonably happy until I am confronted with stupidity!!

Then I mostly have three moods anymore.

Annoyed amusement: when you can still laugh, even though what you’re seeing is really stupid…

Angry disgust: when you’ve had just about enough stupidity 

Slappingsomebodyfoamingatthemouthholdmeback infuriated: self explanitory

<_< :o :lol:

Archived