SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Pending Funds - Stoeger 20 Ga. Coach Gun - Youth/Ladies - SOLD Pending Funds

FS - 20 Ga. Coach Gun, Like New in Box, Stoeger Uplander Side by Side.  Limited production By ER Amantino, Brazil for Stoeger (no longer offered by Stoeger, too costly to make for the market, apologies to China).  Chamber 2-3/4", 3", 20 inch barrel, gun blue finish SxS barrels, Supreme high polish stainless receiver, Dual Trigger, tang safety.  One owner, beautiful "out of the box" condition, less than 50 rounds fired.

Comes with lots of trimmings: English Style, Tailored Take Down Case, very nice condition (not purchased with the shotgun), New never installed "light spring kit" ($35 retail) for Cowboy Action, IC Chokes & Tool, new pair of 20 Ga. Dummy Rounds, new Bore Mops, new Bronze Bore Brush, Original Stoeger Manual, papers, etc.  This is a full size Coach Gun with stock & barrel measurements standard for Cowboy Match use.  This wall hanging beauty can do extra duty as your home defense gun.

Buyers has it all for $425.  Add Buyer pays FFL and splits actual shipping estimate with me.  Con US only.

Your pard, T. Bone Pickins

IMG_1405.thumb.jpg.0e4b86a4c0b539f003f4cca326e2d41c.jpgIMG_1405.thumb.jpg.0e4b86a4c0b539f003f4cca326e2d41c.jpgIMG_1405.thumb.jpg.0e4b86a4c0b539f003f4cca326e2d41c.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

6 hours ago, Parson John Tourmann, #67768 said:

BTT. Some body buy this!!! My savings is fightin HARD to keep their $s!

Parson

Same!  I mention to my wife about once a day that that shotgun hasn't sold yet.

Of course, maybe that's the problem?  But she did say it looks nice, and she does shoot too.  But she's also a bookkeeper by trade, so I can't buy every great deal I see!

• T-Bone Pickins changed the title to SOLD Pending Funds - Stoeger 20 Ga. Coach Gun - Youth/Ladies - SOLD Pending Funds

Archived