SASS Wire Forum

Up again

Colt Walker 45

Went in @ 10 days ago at Sams club to fill up with diesel. $5.10 a gallon. Went in today and it is now $5.25 a gallon. A $0.15 cent increase in less than 2 weeks and @0.75 cent increase in 3 weeks. Have gone from @ $200.00 a month for fuel for both vehicles to @$450.00. For us old retired people it’s a good size budget hit. And it is reported t get worse by end of summer. Let’s Go Branden.

1 hour ago, Colt Walker 45 said:

Went in @ 10 days ago at Sams club to fill up with diesel. $5.10 a gallon. Went in today and it is now $5.25 a gallon. A $0.15 cent increase in less than 2 weeks and @0.75 cent increase in 3 weeks. Have gone from @ $200.00 a month for fuel for both vehicles to @$450.00. For us old retired people it’s a good size budget hit. And it is reported t get worse by end of summer. Let’s Go Branden.

Colt... I feel for ya, but be glad you're not in california.  :(

California gas prices continue to swell, but experts say relief could be in  sight

Southern California gas prices notch more increases, hovering near $5.80 –  Orange County Register

yes , aint this irritatin ? lets vote back to some normal - or at least to something thats not hurting everyone but the rich , the poor are sufferings , the middle class are hurting , and they keep talking about taxing the rich , but the politicos are getting rich - it stinks 

A little over a week ago I filled up at a local Sam's club for $4.99/9  Yesterday at the same Sam's club regular was $5.69/9  Climbing at around $0.10/day. So what does #LGB do? Spends millions of taxpayer dollars on a junket to Southeast Asia to pretend he's doing his job. Tell me again why they couldn't use video conferencing  for these meaningless meetings?

Latest projection I saw was for 6-7 bucks National Average by mid summer. That would be probably 9-10 in Calif. I was planning a road trip to SC in Sept. May have to rethink that.  :angry:

Was $3.79 a few days ago. Then $3.99. Then $4.20 today. Some places $4.50.  In mid-Missouri

Seen a video of a guy with a plastic tarp lining his PU bed filling with it gasoline!   Wonder how far he got?:wacko:

9 hours ago, Colt Walker 45 said:

Supply-demand is only a part of the hit on fuel consumers.  Gouging is happening at all levels.  Stations are raising prices each day for fuel they filled their storage tanks with @ much lower prices a month ago-- crying all the way to the bank.  

Archived