SASS Wire Forum

Monkey Pox??

Oh great! :blink:

Why not?

9 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Do you have to sleep with the monkey?.....if so, I'm pretty safe.

Yeah but what about Roopox? And Koala Cholera? And Wallaby Whooping Cough? 
We’re doomed!

Monkey pox. From Nigeria and usually only found in men that have sex with other men. 

Gotta feeling many of you are safe. 

7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Monkey pox. From Nigeria and usually only found in men that have sex with other men. 

Read that in today's newspaper. 

Snip-it_1653005762769.jpg.dd9af114447c5000a078ac209a27393b.jpg

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

AIDS. Also from Africa, and also usually only found in men that have sex with other men.

And now it's everywhere. Every country in the world, with men that have sex with other men, women that have sex with other women, and people that have sex with some other sex (whichever of the 52 there are nowadays).

So based on that, I figure monkeypox will be everywhere within 10 years.

3 hours ago, watab kid said:

and what exactly is passing through congress and the senate today ?????

The 28 MILLION dollar baby formula bill. It passed yesterday. 23 million of it is for infrastructure of the committee and salaries. The another 4 million to the FDA to better track and inform on inspections of such facilities. $0.00 to actually HELP those who need it. Baby formula was only in the name....that's it. Just another excuse to create more bureaucratic overreach into our lives.

JEL

Because the Pfizer docs dropped and well media ignored the Fact that the vax they gave for Covid is well effective 12% for 7 days and drops after that .The side effects were hidden and birth defects are up (forgot what it said but large percent )  after all I have the same medical degree as Gates . The SCOTUS "leak" is a distraction to cause chaos from that drop .
  We submitted so well for covid and the Government regulations on everything to make Economy weak they need control again . we can print more $$ to send to Ukraine but cant feed our kids ,while Gates buys up farm land and does zero on it. 

They want that control back , and media will provide the fear that worked the first time .Obama okayed it 

But dont fear Uncle Joe placed a 118 million dollar order for the next vax from Biolabs  over one case in US

14 hours ago, Long Fingers, SASS#56813 said:

Does it turn your butt red?? 
ADE47A31-E902-4EB6-8751-C81152FBC7E1.thumb.jpeg.3945d4e30a693a6f9c02bb8bc1aebfbc.jpeg

There should have been a no coffee warning on that one

"US Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy said Thursday on CNN's "New Day..."

"At this time, we don't want people to worry," Murthy said. "These numbers are still small; we want them to be aware of (the) symptoms, and if they have any concerns to reach out to their doctor."

"At this time, we don't want people to worry..."   That means it's time for all the media outlets to scream it from the rooftops, run in circles, scream and shout!!"   Meanwhile, don't look behind the curtain at the country dissolving into the cesspoop.

13 hours ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

Because the Pfizer docs dropped and well media ignored the Fact that the vax they gave for Covid is well effective 12% for 7 days and drops after that .The side effects were hidden and birth defects are up (forgot what it said but large percent )  after all I have the same medical degree as Gates . The SCOTUS "leak" is a distraction to cause chaos from that drop .
  We submitted so well for covid and the Government regulations on everything to make Economy weak they need control again . we can print more $$ to send to Ukraine but cant feed our kids ,while Gates buys up farm land and does zero on it. 

They want that control back , and media will provide the fear that worked the first time .Obama okayed it 

But dont fear Uncle Joe placed a 118 million dollar order for the next vax from Biolabs  over one case in US

We all better vote in November, and again in 2024, and get everyone we know to do the same. That ain't a political statement, that's a survival statement!!!

i think the media serves the needs of the liberal regime , thus when there is something happening they dont want you to see they stir the pot with this crap , my main question here - based on the posted items above is why would this affect gay men ? is there something going on out there that me - in my sheltered lifestyle - dont see ? most of what im seeing hhas limited exposure/affect on the general population but it gets hyped like we are all going to die - is that really news ? is that useful to the public as a whole ? or is it just entertainment ??????????????????

4 hours ago, watab kid said:

i think the media serves the needs of the liberal regime , thus when there is something happening they dont want you to see they stir the pot with this crap , my main question here - based on the posted items above is why would this affect gay men ? is there something going on out there that me - in my sheltered lifestyle - dont see ? most of what im seeing hhas limited exposure/affect on the general population but it gets hyped like we are all going to die - is that really news ? is that useful to the public as a whole ? or is it just entertainment ??????????????????

They always have to have a crisis when it suits them  . Look back at the things Fauci did with aids . They portrayed that like it was going to wipe out humanity. It’s all well documented, I just don’t get why people keep falling for this crap . It also points to how corrupt the media is for carrying their water . All things being equal H1N1 was probably about as deadly as Covid it’s just how the powers that be in cooperation with the media decided to handle it . H1N1 they dismissed and Covid was portrayed as if it was going to wipe us all out . Not saying diseases aren’t terrible and don’t kill people. It’s just that they always have and for the foreseeable future always will . We’re all going to die someday, just don’t take stupid risks and enjoy your life. 

9 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

We all better vote in November, and again in 2024, and get everyone we know to do the same. That ain't a political statement, that's a survival statement!!!

Voting actually does something other than make the population in the US feel good? Surely you jest my good man.

We all know or should know by now voting is nothing more than a feel good measure to keep the average citizen contempt and happy with a sense of self worth and importance. 

15 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

They always have to have a crisis when it suits them  . Look back at the things Fauci did with aids . They portrayed that like it was going to wipe out humanity. It’s all well documented, I just don’t get why people keep falling for this crap . It also points to how corrupt the media is for carrying their water . All things being equal H1N1 was probably about as deadly as Covid it’s just how the powers that be in cooperation with the media decided to handle it . H1N1 they dismissed and Covid was portrayed as if it was going to wipe us all out . Not saying diseases aren’t terrible and don’t kill people. It’s just that they always have and for the foreseeable future always will . We’re all going to die someday, just don’t take stupid risks and enjoy your life. 

its interesting to me to note that a recent commercial for shots also mentioned it to treat SARS and in the same sentence covid so im fina;ly feeling they are admitting what this is - and did not this surface in =the obamma regime ? if its a man MADE FLU AND CHINA IS RESPONCIBLE [AS WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE] WHY IS THERE NO REPROCUSSIONS , 

im only asking because we elect our government to protect us , are they ? 

3 minutes ago, watab kid said:

im only asking because we elect our government to protect us , are they ? 

The people running things want to keep us alive so we can continue to pay taxes , be consumers and provide them with the labor they need . But with all that said we’re still living in the best time yet “at least recorded “ to be alive . Todays US welfare rat lives better than a well to do person in the 1600’s 

true that , and we are encouraging more to do so , there are more jobs available than people willing to do them , they are paying more and good jobs , i just dont get it at all , 

Millions of taxpayer dollars in clandestine research in China. Covid travels worldwide. Fauci, Collins and others obtain patents on vaccines prior to Covid coming to the US. Big Pharma earns billions due to coerced vaccinations. US pays for dangerous pathogen experimentation in Ukraine and elsewhere, virtually unknown by the average citizen. Monkeypox is confirmed in multiple countries including 1 case in US. Government orders huge quantities of vaccine.

Sometimes conspiracy theories are true. Sometimes, politicians tell the truth. Sometimes we should leave well enough alone.

Ahhh, just in time for the mid terms and oh did you hear there's a rise in Covid again?? Hmmmm............

9 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Ahhh, just in time for the mid terms and oh did you hear there's a rise in Covid again?? Hmmmm............

There’s a method to their madness 

Archived