SASS Wire Forum

Last things needed Gun Belt/holster/shotgun belt/cart

Poe

Due to the help of my local club and people on here I have a good starting package all on its way or in my possession. 2 factory short stroke smoke wagons, a slicked up stoeger, a slicked up 73, and 3000 rounds.

Last things I need is leathers for those smoke wagons, shotgun belt and a gun cart! 

located in Las Vegas

10 minutes ago, Doc Fill 'Em 67797 said:

You might want to tell us what size gun belt you need. It's usually four inches more than your pant size.

I wear 32x34 Levi’s so 36?

Go to local Goodwills and look for a double wide jogging stroller and a hardware store for a big poly crate that fits it. Worked for me.  Doc Leadout.

Get yourself a nice wooden guncart that looks cowboy and fits the era, instead of them pram stroller rubbish.

If I was in LV I'd make one for ya.:D

16 hours ago, Rip Snorter said:

You can also find a used golf bag cart for <$20 and easily turn it into an attractive and utilitarian gun cart.  Won't win prizes, but works and very easy to load & transport.

I have made eight, some solid red oak, a couple from jogging strollers, and some golf carts.  I leave a couple at our range for folks to use during our matches.

I rotate which one I am going to use for any one match.  The golf carts are light and fold up, they will fit in pretty much any vehicle.  The jogging strollers will roll over rough terrain and hold everything I need for the match.  The solid wood ones are heavier and are best used where the range is more level.

Find something that will work for you and start construction.

I find that as I am in my 70s, I tend to use the lighter ones more and more.

Archived