SASS Wire Forum

Fortune has smiled on me. Drinks fer everybody!

I can afford the hat now. Just got this email!

ATTENTION:I am Mrs. Shirley biscar Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from West Africa  which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport. To our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 242.508IBS each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as a personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $50 million dollars. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes

I need all the guarantees that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project. Please reply so we can proceed and also with reconfirmation of your Full Name, Home Address, City, State and Telephone number.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Shirley biscar
Head Officer-in-Charge,
Administrative Service Inspection Unit.

• Utah Bob #35998 changed the title to Fortune has smiled on me. Drinks fer everybody!

Wow! You should go ahead and give them your account number to speed up deposit! :lol:

Wait...This might just be fake. It says she is "head" officer in charge. How many "Officers In Charge" can there be....This might be a ruse...

15 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Ya gotta wonder, and there are folks who fall for this stuff!

https://search.brave.com/search?q=United+Nations+Inspection+Agency&source=desktop

“Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the public in general!”

When did Diplomats start having an office at airports? :lol:

9 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

“Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence  greed of the public in general!”

Fixed it for ya.

242.508 pounds converts to 110,000 grams. Since US paper currency weighs one gram, that is 110,000 bills.

If those " undisclosed bills" were all hundreds, that would only be 11 million dollars per can.

I'm afraid that either Mrs. Shirley biscar flunked fourth grade math, or Father Kit is right.

46 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

itsascam-scam.gif.1db30d9a543b723c80c16571feb9c631.gif

8 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Wow! You should go ahead and give them your account number to speed up deposit! :lol:

Wait...This might just be fake. It says she is "head" officer in charge. How many "Officers In Charge" can there be....This might be a ruse...

Yup. Also sent my SSN, Mastercard number, and a copy of my driver license. Should be only a short wait!  :)

wow , how lucky can you get ? you found a hat at the thrift store and they found you a fortune to buy it with , lucky you , 

i cannot believe anyone bites on these but they must , or they wouldn't try them , i would have bought the hat tho , 

Archived