SASS Wire Forum

Gotta Love Facebook

Subdeacon Joe

Joe, “you Angel in first class shining jewelry” you. :lol:

Be unadulterated in your budget now…

:lol:

I wonder if it’s bad Chinese translations or bots? Hilariously I go forward with my snappy shoes in shining sway…

I'm looking forward to when Twitter says, "We got it wrong and put President Trump's account back on active status."

I left FB when they started the censoring thing, and closed my business and personal accounts.
Hell will become exothermic (and it will snow there) before I ever return.

12 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

And yet those who bitch about FB still use it almost daily...or more.  I used it for about two hours one day way back when and stopper when I started getting crap almost before the site opened. 

Yep.  Good place to share family photos and genealogy.  I follow elected officials pontifications.  

I use it to watch Vespers and Liturgy at both my current parish when I can't get there and at the parish I'll be going to when we move to Kentucky.

Overall the good outweighs the bad.

My wife's Facebook account was hacked last night.
The bad guy changed the associated email account to some Hotmail account.

My bride had to take a photo of her drivers' license, upload to FB security, and now wait 48+ hours for a response.
All while the bad guy has control over her account.

He didn't need all this proof to hack her account, but she has to jump through hoops to rectify it.
Being in the computer business, I make certain she has a VERY secure password.
This tells me there is a FB security hole the bad guys are exploiting.

As must as a PITA is two-step authentication (code texted to phone for each login), this is a good idea for banks, stock and social media accounts.

Archived